Yoel Romero on Joey Diaz podcast

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Don’t wanna spend that much time listening to him. Does he answer why he cheated against Tim Kennedy, took roids, shit his pants during a fight, or called Jesus Gay?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Don’t wanna spend that much time listening to him. Does he answer why he cheated against Tim Kennedy, took roids, shit his pants during a fight, or called Jesus Gay?
LOL
so its not for you, thanks for input

If anybody is interested this is good...different from JRE but very good...the end is fun when they talk about food...Yoel and Joey are growling or some crazy shit LOL

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
I bet the turd in question never thought in a million years that people would still be talking about him and his sudden unexpected birth in the middle of the octagon. Such a glorious place to be instead of an anonymous porcelain toilet in the locker room-- never to be seen by the world on PPV-- just unceremoniously flushed down the shitter.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
here is the part you'd be interested
A plausible excuse, sort of. I do blame it more on the corner than him. They were the ones causing the cheating. However, he also knew what was going on. He speaks enough English that he understood the ref and Kennedy saying get up. In the end, his teams ploy worked because they got the win. It’s irritating tho because to me that seems like a huge turning point in Tim’s career.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I bet the turd in question never thought in a million years that people would still be talking about him and his sudden unexpected birth in the middle of the octagon. Such a glorious place to be instead of an anonymous porcelain toilet in the locker room-- never to be seen by the world on PPV-- just unceremoniously flushed down the shitter.
do turds have emotions?

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
A plausible excuse, sort of. I do blame it more on the corner than him. They were the ones causing the cheating. However, he also knew what was going on. He speaks enough English that he understood the ref and Kennedy saying get up. In the end, his teams ploy worked because they got the win. It’s irritating tho because to me that seems like a huge turning point in Tim’s career.
Timothy. Can I call you Timothy?

Timothy, I know you love your beloved namesake and I assume that's why you chose the moniker. But your logic, like Rogan's is, how do I put this delicately...retarded.

Your brain, like Rogan's, seems to shut off at the point where the entire incident was caused by Tim cheating. And then it assumes that the extra time made an impact - even though there is no way of knowing this. And then it ignores the fact that the fight was never called off. And then it ignores that the incident was investigated and no wrong-doing on behalf of Romero was established.

So let's break that down:

1. Tim caused the entire incident to happen by cheating, severely hurting Romero.

2. Even if we suddenly become retarded and choose to ignore point 1 for some bizarre reason - even though it is clear as day - we don't know if Romero gained any 'advantage' from the extra 30 seconds. We have absolutely no way of knowing this. Plenty of fighters have been rocked at the end of a round and come back and won with the standard 60 seconds break.

3. Romero dominated Tim. He beat the shit out of him in round 1, beat the shit out of him in round 2 until the last 10 seconds, and then finished him in round 3.

4. At no point did the ref call off the fight. This wasn't Sakuraba vs Conan.

5. An investigation found that Romero did nothing wrong.

To still talk about this as if somehow Kennedy was cheated simply means that you are either a deluded Kennedy fanboy, or you possess poor critical thinking skills like Joe Rogan. It's embarrassing.

Nov 21, 2015
God damn any Murican listening to this podcast should feel like garbage
anytime we complain about anything. Fuck people from South of da border
have a rough ass life. This shit is almost depressing to listen to.

Reminds me when I was in San Luis Mexico on a construction contract with a
Mexican homie of mine. He drove me out to the mountain range and path he had
to cross to get to the US 20 years earlier. I could tell he was choked up about it and
sharing something very important to him.

Last edited:

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
God damn any Murican listening to this podcast should feel like garbage
anytime we complain about anything. Fuck people from latin countries have
a rough ass life. This shit is almost depressing to listen to.

Reminds me when I was in San Luis Mexico on a construction contract with a
Mexican homie of mine. He drove me out to the mountain range and path he had
to cross to get to the US 20 years earlier. I could telll he was choked up about it and
sharing someting very important to him.
I haven't listened to it but Michael Moore told me that Cuba is a magical wonderland where enchanted pixies sprinkle health care on you and unicorns roam the fields providing efficient administrative services, so I am not sure what you are referring to.

Nov 21, 2015
I haven't listened to it but Michael Moore told me that Cuba is a magical wonderland where enchanted pixies sprinkle health care on you and unicorns roam the fields providing efficient administrative services, so I am not sure what you are referring to.
1000% Agreed bro.

Mikey is da man. I think he should definitely leave the US and move there so he can
enjoy its awesomeness and wonder. Most certainly he will get better care there then he
would ever get in the states with all our 1st world cutting edge technology and the best
doctors in the world -n- shit.

Who needs this US bullshit when you can go to Cuba

I'm looking forward to Mikey's next film as a Cuban National. Don't let me down Mikey.
Do it now! We deprived ass, horrible condition living muricans' are depending upon you
to show us the way to the promise land.

It always drives me nuts when I see all these Cubans dying on rafts made of truck
tires and railroad ties just to get to the US. How dumb can they be to not realize the
promise land is back in Cuba?

I mean for the love of god have they not watched Mikey's films showing Cuba's grand splendor?

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Loved the podcast

Love Yoel

Anybody being negative about it is a bitter to the core...lotta amazing and inspirational stuff

Joey Diaz did great...rogan played his part well, and Yoel is one helluva human

I don't think we realize how amazing that guy is...not many UFC fighters have two Olympic Medals and are multiple time World champ wrestlers

10/10

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
So many great quotes and one liners in this thing...Joey Diaz makes up for his not perfectly fluent spanish with great flavor and voice.

Probably one of JRE best podcasts ever in my book...ending line by Yoel was golden and summed him up perfectly

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Timothy. Can I call you Timothy?

Timothy, I know you love your beloved namesake and I assume that's why you chose the moniker. But your logic, like Rogan's is, how do I put this delicately...retarded.

Your brain, like Rogan's, seems to shut off at the point where the entire incident was caused by Tim cheating. And then it assumes that the extra time made an impact - even though there is no way of knowing this. And then it ignores the fact that the fight was never called off. And then it ignores that the incident was investigated and no wrong-doing on behalf of Romero was established.

So let's break that down:

1. Tim caused the entire incident to happen by cheating, severely hurting Romero.

2. Even if we suddenly become retarded and choose to ignore point 1 for some bizarre reason - even though it is clear as day - we don't know if Romero gained any 'advantage' from the extra 30 seconds. We have absolutely no way of knowing this. Plenty of fighters have been rocked at the end of a round and come back and won with the standard 60 seconds break.

3. Romero dominated Tim. He beat the shit out of him in round 1, beat the shit out of him in round 2 until the last 10 seconds, and then finished him in round 3.

4. At no point did the ref call off the fight. This wasn't Sakuraba vs Conan.

5. An investigation found that Romero did nothing wrong.

To still talk about this as if somehow Kennedy was cheated simply means that you are either a deluded Kennedy fanboy, or you possess poor critical thinking skills like Joe Rogan. It's embarrassing.