YOEL vs. Paulo at MSG!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Holy shit.

Rockhold vs Weidman 2 as well

Hopefully they put a few shit fights on the card or they will be ruining the current business plan

*Edit I said two 2 and too about 600 times too many and it irritated me

Last edited by a moderator:

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Sadly I'm seeing that this fight announcement might be BS. Could be the UFC jumping the gun to try and force the fight.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Im excited to see Yoel again...coming off the win over whitaker he is red hot and dangerous as ever

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Typical scumbag UFC tactics. Ridiculous.
What a combo the UFC is. The business model and ethics of a mafia family mixed with the no-nonsense dilligence, reputability, internal cohesion and ingenuity of a Hollywood talent agency.

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
What the fuck happened to Yoel goinh to 205? It's like they have fuckin amnesia regarding his weight cutting issues and everytime he screws it up they're stunned...

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
What the fuck happened to Yoel goinh to 205? It's like they have fuckin amnesia regarding his weight cutting issues and everytime he screws it up they're stunned...
ya I was thinking is this guy a 185? is the muscle guy a 205?

M

member 3289

Let’s be honest, You got that web cam girl mma event. Floridians need to go to the back of the line when it comes to Big mma events.
South Florida is shit when it comes to attendance for MMA events.

After MM vs McCall 2, Dana White said they wouldn't come back to South Florida in the foreseeable future. They haven't been back since.

Orlando does pretty well though. Probably because there isn't much to do there for people over the age of 6.

T

The Big Guy

South Florida is shit when it comes to attendance for MMA events.

After MM vs McCall 2, Dana White said they wouldn't come back to South Florida in the foreseeable future. They haven't been back since.

Orlando does pretty well though. Probably because there isn't much to do there for people over the age of 6.
Wrong again dipshit. Yoel vs machida at hard rock was in 2015 or so

But you are mostly correct