You Can Buy The Fuck You Suit

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016

Infamy and notoriety isn't always bad, especially in the case of one bold, brave, confident friend of ours who
revels in pushing boundaries. For those interested in taking similar risks, we have recreated our original custom 3-piece suit produced exclusively for Conor McGregor and we are making it available as a limited-edition custom order.

Produced in an exclusive woven Super 130's wool in navy twill, this pinstripe effect is created with explicit fighting words presented in a vertical repeat. This couture label suit features details like:

• French-facing construction
  • Stacked 'kissing' working buttons on sleeve cuff
  • purple camouflage silk lining
  • 1/16" hand-stitched detailing
  • two-button, side vent jacket
  • Vest available in single- or double-breasted (image shown with double-breasted vest)
  • Numbered and signed by David August Heil
  • Limited quantities
Upon purchase, you will be contacted by one of our clothiers to gather all pertinent information and measurements.

Production time estimated to take 12-15 weeks. Price includes shipping and alterations. Limited quantities. Be amongst an exclusive group of owners.

Limited-Edition 'Eff You' Pinstripe 3-Piece Wool Suit Made-to-Measure

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016

Infamy and notoriety isn't always bad, especially in the case of one bold, brave, confident friend of ours who
revels in pushing boundaries. For those interested in taking similar risks, we have recreated our original custom 3-piece suit produced exclusively for Conor McGregor and we are making it available as a limited-edition custom order.

Produced in an exclusive woven Super 130's wool in navy twill, this pinstripe effect is created with explicit fighting words presented in a vertical repeat. This couture label suit features details like:

• French-facing construction
  • Stacked 'kissing' working buttons on sleeve cuff
  • purple camouflage silk lining
  • 1/16" hand-stitched detailing
  • two-button, side vent jacket
  • Vest available in single- or double-breasted (image shown with double-breasted vest)
  • Numbered and signed by David August Heil
  • Limited quantities
Upon purchase, you will be contacted by one of our clothiers to gather all pertinent information and measurements.

Production time estimated to take 12-15 weeks. Price includes shipping and alterations. Limited quantities. Be amongst an exclusive group of owners.

Limited-Edition 'Eff You' Pinstripe 3-Piece Wool Suit Made-to-Measure
I wish I had F*ck Y*u Money.

I'd definitely buy that Suit.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Can you buy one that pants that don't split when you sit down? Never been a fan of men's pants that allow others to read every wrinkle in your balls.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The worst part about that suit is that the owner feels compelled to point out that it says fuck you.

Nov 21, 2015
$6500 for a suit just because it says Fuck You??

They crazy... I'll wait for the Chinese knock off for 89 bucks which should
be on the racks in the LA fashion district before the weeks out

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Honestly, this suit is only cool if Conor or someone at the similar level wears it. Any average joe will look like a jackass in this suit. Slightly above wearing the Reebok fight kit.

It's a cool suit though~

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Honestly, this suit is only cool if Conor or someone at the similar level wears it. Any average joe will look like a jackass in this suit. Slightly above wearing the Reebok fight kit.

It's a cool suit though~
Yep, you need the right personality to pull that look off
Only 2 people I can picture wearing it are conor and Vince McMahon

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
I wonder how long I could wear that before someone noticed what the pin stripes said? I put the over/under at about 90 minutes. That suit costs more than all of the clothes I currently own, and I doubt the hospital would be very amused if I wore it to work. I might go for the knock-off rashguard version I saw recently though.