VID You can now punch Dana White in the face, virtually

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
pretty cringe to have non MMA fighters as characters IMO

Rogan and Dana is all I know about....who else? wasn't there a bruce lee?

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Dana character’s attributes:
Cardio: fat
Speed: fat
Strength: 25
Deception: 100
Style: boxercise

For someone like Ben Askren, Tito, Woodley, they should put it at easy level, and beat his ass using Khabib.
Right before the ref is about to stop the fight, stop pounding for a sec til Dana recovers and when he does commence pounding again and repeat process until last min of the 5th round.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
BLAF is now what he always wanted to be...a fighter. Virtually of course.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

For someone like Ben Askren, Tito, Woodley, they should put it at easy level, and beat his ass using Khabib.
Right before the ref is about to stop the fight, stop pounding for a sec til Dana recovers and when he does commence pounding again and repeat process until last min of the 5th round.
Lmao

T

The Big Guy

His striking is at 91 out of 100 which is pretty unrealistic.

The ufc 3 game altogether is fucked because of this bullshit

Obviously i used mickey gall in career and he was GOAT but look what little cocksucker made it to the top 10 with a record of 2-2. I almost quit playing altogether. Punks been ducking my callouts since 2015

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
you got to be a fuckin asshole to play with dana white as your character .if you want to beat the shit out of him go hard but to sit down and be dana for an hour or so beating up real fighters you need to have your brain examined

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

LOL the instructions

aghof

an person
Apr 15, 2015
Talk about forcing an angle. That pose doesnt even make sense.
It looks like a modified defensive shell that would be quite effective for someone of Dana's level of hypertrophic fitness. Block or parry head shots with the right hand, block all body shots via impenetrable left tricep spread.

It's technique that made Dana perhaps the finest heavyweight prospect in the New England boxing scene since Marciano until Whitey Bulger, out of fear, gave him control of Vegas, where he made his mark as the most successful businessman both legit and syndicated this side of Eric Trump.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
It looks like a modified defensive shell that would be quite effective for someone of Dana's level of hypertrophic fitness. Block or parry head shots with the right hand, block all body shots via impenetrable left tricep spread.

It's technique that made Dana perhaps the finest heavyweight prospect in the New England boxing scene since Marciano until Whitey Bulger, out of fear, gave him control of Vegas, where he made his mark as the most successful businessman both legit and syndicated this side of Eric Trump.
Have you ever thought about writing a UFC FanFic?

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
a couple of times, but I don't think anyone would buy my vision of George Roop as champion of all weight classes from 145 up.
I was thinking about a different genre of fanfic, but, you know I guess I can rub one out to that if required.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Not sure why you all hate him

I like him and you wouldn’t have this sport if it wasn’t for him......stop hating