Lifestyle You Get 20 Million

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
Someone Gives You 20 Million, tax free.

The catch is you have to leave your continent for 5 years, taking only your immediate family.
You can go anywhere else in the world, travel as much as you want, etc...

The other catch is you may not have any contact with the rest of your family or friends during that time, no e-mail, calls, skype, they cannot come see you, nothing, even in the event of sickness or death.

Do you take the money?

Le Chat Noir
©

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yes

I would build a house well above water level on a sparsely populated tropical island

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I have 2 family members I really give that much of a toss about (not me being nasty, just a really small family that I'm in contact with), so they could come.

Couldn't do without them, and my friends recently have meant the absolute world to me. Dunno. I'm sure they'd understand, but they keep me from the brink of insanity sometimes haha.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Are we allowed to give money to the extended family we aren’t able to speak with?

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
So I don't have to have sex w my family or anything?
No one is saying you can't not, or possibly can if you consider the probabilities, heretofore, of having sex with your family, if you provide a retainer.

Le Chat Noir
©

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Not during the 5 years away.

Le Chat Noir
©
Hummm. That makes it a little tougher decision, but I would still do it. Extended family is in decent health so the odds are they would still be around when I get back.

I’d love to get my family off the grid for a while. Split our time volunteering and vacationing.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Easy money.
Plan to move anyways
Im not too close with my side of the family
Friends lol! What are those

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
everyone in my family would beat me to death if I didn't take that offer.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
I live about an hour and a half from family and rarely see them already. With 20 mil, I can put my kids in the best school wherever it is we have to live. I can get nice property. I can invest it so that our future generations have a better start at life. I see no downside to this at all. I wouldn't even move back to America probably.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Someone Gives You 20 Million, tax free.

The catch is you have to leave your continent for 5 years, taking only your immediate family.
You can go anywhere else in the world, travel as much as you want, etc...

The other catch is you may not have any contact with the rest of your family or friends during that time, no e-mail, calls, skype, they cannot come see you, nothing, even in the event of sickness or death.

Do you take the money?

Le Chat Noir
©
what is the downside

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
what is the downside

On the one hand not being there for a parents last days could be pretty rough, on the other hand you can't really do shit for them.
Plus my father would want me drinking good wine and spreading the gospel through Tuscany.

Le Chat Noir
©

Last edited: