Lifestyle You Get 20 Million

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
i am more of an armed compound kind of guy
Same here

Armed compound well above sea level on a mountain on my own island...natural barrier and u can see those fuck coming from miles away

Probably a bunker complex and some dug in 20 inch guns with complete 360 field of view

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I would take the money and move to America where I would give the money to help ease the humanitarian crisis there.

Mainly focusing on the illegal immigrant community who have little to no help.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I would take the money and move to America where I would give the money to help ease the humanitarian crisis there.

Mainly focusing on the illegal immigrant community who have little to no help.
Sweet their lives will be great with $1 each

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Sweet their lives will be great with $1 each

I will target the most needy. Single men of working age.

I will buy huge houses in states like Texas and the rust belt. More bang for my buck there. Sub divide them up into multi occupancy residences and give these folk their chance of living the American dream.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I have no immediate family that I even speak to, so the answer for me is an easy yes. Hell yes. However, my wife is very very close to her family. Mom, dad, grandparents, aunts, nieces and nephews. I honestly don’t think she’d do it. Matter of fact, I know she wouldn’t.

Me however, I’m moving somewhere there’s beautiful beaches, not a lot of crime, and plenty of golf courses.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Bigamy's allowed right if I'm untouchable? I can marry my mates so they're immediate family and I can take hem to paradise.

How does it work with their family though?

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I have no immediate family that I even speak to, so the answer for me is an easy yes. Hell yes. However, my wife is very very close to her family. Mom, dad, grandparents, aunts, nieces and nephews. I honestly don’t think she’d do it. Matter of fact, I know she wouldn’t.

Me however, I’m moving somewhere there’s beautiful beaches, not a lot of crime, and plenty of golf courses.
We're cut from the same cloth. The family dynamics of my wife and myself are polar opposites. I only live a province away from my family whereas her family is overseas.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon

I know you have kid/s to think about but I don't regret any of my moving. Life is short as fuck.
The plan right now is to ship out after our mortgage is up for renewal in 2022. The biggest factor is the kids being able to grow up with family that actually plays a role in their lives.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Seriously, I would be in heaven there if groceries could be delivered. I'f be too plastered to drive. Only for a week or so, but just on my own with some good books.
I go a bit funny when I get back from the UK. I'm craving alone time.
Cost of living is ridiculous there. No costco there yet so hopefully that changes. It will be nice to be by the coast again. This prairie life is for the dogs

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Cost of living is ridiculous there. No costco there yet so hopefully that changes. It will be nice to be by the coast again. This prairie life is for the dogs
Haha, Silicon Valley and there's a reason I've only been to one Cost Co. You and I would never be able to co-habit