VID You gotta love Tom Lawlor

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
its weird they do that to you, but I routinely post the actual link to this site on the UG and nothing happens to me LOL.
I got away with alot and I was going to keep it respectful and just post the links via PM. downperiscope decided he was going to go Rambo the other night and started harrasing me by PM and deleting my posts.

It was then that I said fuck it. It's now my mission to try to bring over as many ug'ers as possible. Told them to delete my account but they didn't.

My PM'S to disgruntled ex PayPal betters will continue. This place is a million times better anyway

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Been outside swimming with my youngest for a couple hours. Settled in now and about to crack my first one.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
That's far from redneck. Nice looking backyard there. You need to fly out girlandcoconut @girlandcoconut to do a garden consult and use up some of that free space. Been thinking about planting some veggies myself just for the hell of it to see what happens.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
That's far from redneck. Nice looking backyard there. You need to fly out girlandcoconut @girlandcoconut to do a garden consult and use up some of that free space. Been thinking about planting some veggies myself just for the hell of it to see what happens.
We had a garden (back in that right corner where you see the willow tree & shed) but we got tired of dealing with it...so I built a much needed shed back there.

We use that free space for cookouts (put up tables, canopies, corn hole boards, etc) :)

Thanks for the kind words my man.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
When outed his anonymous account on the UG, and told them it had become a joke, he made a fan of me for life and I told him so.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Wait what's the story behind that? Lol anyone got a link to PM me?

Good on Tom for telling the truth.. can't blame him!