General You grow up around cousins?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I did. We used to fight all the time. They were more like brothers than cousins, I remember when I was about 14-15 my cousin broke my nose and my uncle and step dad took the piss out of me. They thought it was hilarious that my year younger cousin smacked me one.

My only other cousins were in the us, one is good (school teacher) one is bad (meth head psycho) I remember smacking the bad one and his buddy when we were kids.

Never really interacted with the rest of them. Just "hello"

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I did. We used to fight all the time. They were more like brothers than cousins, I remember when I was about 14-15 my cousin broke my nose and my uncle and step dad took the piss out of me. They thought it was hilarious that my year younger cousin smacked me one.

My only other cousins were in the us, one is good (school teacher) one is bad (meth head psycho) I remember smacking the bad one and his buddy when we were kids.

Never really interacted with the rest of them. Just "hello"
Do you remember the time none of this ever happened?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I did, my cousin tommy, eventually an all American lacrosse player and used to wreak havoc on us as he was 5+ years older than me and my brother when we were younger
but we had a tight extended family and it was just fun when we look back on it

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I did, my cousin tommy, eventually an all American lacrosse player and used to wreak havoc on us as he was 5+ years older than me and my brother when we were younger
but we had a tight extended family and it was just fun when we look back on it
Never really understood lacrosse. Is there a professional league? Growing up in England everyone just played football, rugby and cricket. There was a kid in class who played field hockey tho, he was really good at it and in a team.

Must just enjoy it I guess

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I come from a huge family - I'm good friends with many of my cousins.
We are going on a cabrewing trip on Friday. We have 26 people in our group and 17 of them are cousins.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Never really understood lacrosse. Is there a professional league? Growing up in England everyone just played football, rugby and cricket. There was a kid in class who played field hockey tho, he was really good at it and in a team.

Lacrosse is good. The East coast is a hotbed......It gets very competitive. For example, players (most of them) from the southeast absolutely hate Syracuse. I had a Syracuse baseball hat and used to wear it all the time when I moved back to Maryland and we were headed to a party and my friend advised me to out on another hat As we headed to a party with a bunch of Johns Hopkins lax players and he said I was gonna end up getting in a fight because of the hat, lol. I used to wonder why people would stop conversations when I walked in a bar and they would look at me with disdain because of that hat
There is a professional league. It’s a tough sport

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I used to live in the same triplex as my cousins it made it easy to organized street soccer games ,baseball,football,bmx races as we had like 20 people counting the other kids from the neighborhood.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015

lacrosse is basically hockey on grass iirc they do have a pro league probably aired on espn 2.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
didnt have real cousins
moms half sisters were sorta hot
one played hot tub bimbo in a steven seagal film
no autorgraph requests please