You have a limp dick and horrible leg genetics

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

He will never come out on top in the trash talking war with Jon Jones. Not because Jones is good; in fact, Jon is pretty bad at shit talk.

But DC gets way too emotional and will blow up in a fit of rage sooner or later.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
for some reason I think DC will win this fight. I believe partying Jones was the best Jones, more lose and creative. Without it, he seems stiff and I'm a firm believer of "never change a winning game" philosophy. Jones was winning when partying, he should keep it up.

This is the first Jones fight that I'm not hoping for Jones to get his ass kicked. DC's been annoying so, whatever.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
He will never come out on top in the trash talking war with Jon Jones. Not because Jones is good; in fact, Jon is pretty bad at shit talk.

But DC gets way too emotional and will blow up in a fit of rage sooner or later.
Twenty four seven hugging Connors nuts and swinging on bones limp dick. You're nothing if not consistent.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Triggered. Thread title gave me traumatic flashbacks to my brief period on the dating scene.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

From what I've seen, he's won every time.
Except in the cage.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
To be honest forget his leg genetics. His terrible grasp of the English language or inability to proof read a message offends me more than anything

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
for some reason I think DC will win this fight. I believe partying Jones was the best Jones, more lose and creative. Without it, he seems stiff and I'm a firm believer of "never change a winning game" philosophy. Jones was winning when partying, he should keep it up.

This is the first Jones fight that I'm not hoping for Jones to get his ass kicked. DC's been annoying so, whatever.
I agree. If he was partying when he was at his best, he should stick to the winning recipe. I'm not convinced he isn't partying. Maybe he finally got smart enough to get a driver and do his blownamd hookers without getting caught or making a scene.

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015

I had a similar thought, but I guess we'll see if "partying" Jones has the same chin and cardio as the non-"partying" version. A lot of fighters who stopped "partying", due to USADA or whatever, haven't held up as well in the octagon post "partying". That said, Jon is still young and his height, reach, and wrestling shouldn't be any different due to a lack of "partying".

M

member 3289

Are any of you "DC is gonna win" tards willing to put your money where your mouth is?

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
The next time DC mentions the OSP fight, JBJ should bring up the Anderson fight. It was way worse, IMO.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I had a similar thought, but I guess we'll see if "partying" Jones has the same chin and cardio as the non-"partying" version. A lot of fighters who stopped "partying", due to USADA or whatever, haven't held up as well in the octagon post "partying". That said, Jon is still young and his height, reach, and wrestling shouldn't be any different due to a lack of "partying".
By partying you must mean PEDS

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I agree. If he was partying when he was at his best, he should stick to the winning recipe. I'm not convinced he isn't partying. Maybe he finally got smart enough to get a driver and do his blownamd hookers without getting caught or making a scene.
PARTYING = PEDS?

THAT SAID I WOULD BET JJ N THE FIGHT