You have to admit winner of the best line went to Nate

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
Connor being boring as hell and repeating himself over and over with the same lines surely helps Nate's case.

- "How does it feel to be rich?"
- "He's repetitive/slow/rigid/stuck in the mud..."
- "I'm going to decapitate/bury him..."

His act is getting tiresome and boring faster than pablo fransisco's stand-up comedy.

Apr 3, 2015
Connor being boring as hell and repeating himself over and over with the same lines surely helps Nate's case.

- "How does it feel to be rich?"
- "He's repetitive/slow/rigid/stuck in the mud..."
- "I'm going to decapitate/bury him..."

His act is getting tiresome and boring faster than pablo fransisco's stand-up comedy.
it was tiresome and boring from the get go imo.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
I think part of the problem is Conor is at the forefront. Stick anyone in as many interviews or press conferences as him and it would get tiresome.

Apr 3, 2015
Are we seeing the end of Conor?
honestly? I hope not. he's a good fighter. I might actually enjoy his fights if he wasnt such a mouthy cunt.

I swear to god the guy talks shit non-stop. and the worst kind of shit talking too. just unrelentingly boastful. the guy probably talks shit in his sleep, when he is stuffing his face with cereal, when he is stuffing his girlfriend, when he is buying gas.... non-stop shit talking.

if he stopped the talking and was even remotely respectful to opponents etc I would think a bit higher of him than just being a annoying cock with horrid tatt's.

Edit: fair criticisms but do so respectfully please - L

Last edited by a moderator:

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
These exchanges can be fun when both guys are having fun with it. Whenever somebody starts with the money talk I find it a tiresome tactic if it's repeated many times.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I'm pro-Conor obviously, but that was the best line for sure.

I think Conor is having a lot more trouble with Diaz in the trash talk department because nothing is really registering with Nate, because he is such a dopey guy. Conor can come up with a good slam and Diaz will just go "I don't give a fuck" or "you don't know shit homie", ect.

PrideRules

Pride Never Die!!!
Oct 20, 2015
I'm pro-Conor obviously, but that was the best line for sure.

I think Conor is having a lot more trouble with Diaz in the trash talk department because nothing is really registering with Nate, because he is such a dopey guy. Conor can come up with a good slam and Diaz will just go "I don't give a fuck" or "you don't know shit homie", ect.
That and it's hard to talk shit on Nates fight game. Nate has put in work.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Conor's, 'dance for me, but don't look me in the eye', line was very good too.

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
honestly? I hope not. he's a good fighter. I might actually enjoy his fights if he wasnt such a mouthy cunt.

I swear to god the guy talks shit non-stop. and the worst kind of shit talking too. just unrelentingly boastful. the guy probably talks shit in his sleep, when he is stuffing his face with cereal, when he is stuffing his girlfriend, when he is buying gas.... non-stop shit talking.

if he stopped the talking and was even remotely respectful to opponents etc I would think a bit higher of him than just being a annoying cock with horrid tatt's.

Edit: fair criticisms but do so respectfully please - L
idk man i think apart from shit talking his opponents on camera he's respectful and fun to be around