You heard it here first

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
I already told you Alvarez would lose. I haven't seen BJM being so quick ever in his life. Here are some other prophecies coming ahead.

Fedor signs for the ufc, he's going to be on the first ufc in Russia. Going to be announced soon.
Mcgregor will duck Khabib and go for a Nick Diaz fight. Quite possibly in June in Spain.
Khabib will probably fight for some interim belt against Tony Ferguson.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
doesnt fedor have to beat mitrione first though? That's a pretty big if

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I already told you Alvarez would lose. I haven't seen BJM being so quick ever in his life. Here are some other prophecies coming ahead.

Fedor signs for the ufc, he's going to be on the first ufc in Russia. Going to be announced soon.
Mcgregor will duck Khabib and go for a Nick Diaz fight. Quite possibly in June in Spain.
Khabib will probably fight for some interim belt against Tony Ferguson.
Why would an interim belt come into the equation in the 155lb division? Don't the typically come from no activity after a year, or suspensions?
Great strategy to fight nick though, as it is a win/win going up against someone who is 6x his size.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
I still have a little hope that conor might have some dignity and take the fight with the toughest option, khabib. If not khabib, then who? it's gotta be aldo then, and i doubt he wants that fight too be honest.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Its amazing that in 2016 we still have people that think Fedor will fight in the UFC.

Ive been saying for almost 2 decades that Fedor wants no part of the killers in the UFC.

He cant even beat Maldanado and some of his so called fans want to see him get murdered by the HWY's in the UFC.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Its amazing that in 2016 we still have people that think Fedor will fight in the UFC.

Ive been saying for almost 2 decades that Fedor wants no part of the killers in the UFC.

He cant even beat Maldanado and some of his so called fans want to see him get murdered by the HWY's in the UFC.
I love Fedor and I don't want him in the UFC. hate to agree with u but he'll get murdered by the current HWs of the UFC. almost every single one I believe. Just do the MMAth, what other HW or LHW would do to Maldonado and what Maldonado did to Fedor.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

fedor today is old...fedor of old is deadly