General You live in a BIG american city ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Curfew announced for Tampa.....saw some hot chicks with signs in Sarasota today

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
there was a couple thousand protesting near me today

I was working though, not getting involved in that shit...got better stuff to do

T

The Big Guy

I'm gonna burn down every weave store in pompano and fort lauderdale. You wanna burn shit? How about you walk around with that dirty tennis ball hair instead of a plastic horse weave.

#baldbitches #maga2020

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I live in a city of 500 k in a metropolitan area of about 11 million I don't know the exact numbers off the top of my head. im walking in sunshine at home right now netflix'ing and eating like a glutton in my cocoon. shit is really hitting the fan downtown LB sounds like a war I can hear it 4 miles to 5 miles away.there has to be like a hundred police cars outside and a variety of armored trucks and I think even the coast guard pulled up by the sea. I have never seen this many helicopters it is actually a bit alarming in a big brother tyranny sense they could easily pit guns on those helos and mow down the people gathered.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
I live in a city of 500 k in a metropolitan area of about 11 million I don't know the exact numbers off the top of my head. im walking in sunshine at home right now netflix'ing and eating like a glutton in my cocoon. shit is really hitting the fan downtown LB sounds like a war I can hear it 4 miles to 5 miles away.there has to be like a hundred police cars outside and a variety of armored trucks and I think even the coast guard pulled up by the sea. I have never seen this many helicopters it is actually a bit alarming in a big brother tyranny sense they could easily pit guns on those helos and mow down the people gathered.

View: https://youtu.be/P8DQlqemkcQ?t=27

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Protesting what?

This shit isn't a protest against police brutality, this is a bunch of thieves and scumbags taking every opportunity they can to justify their own criminal activities.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Protesting what?

This shit isn't a protest against police brutality, this is a bunch of thieves and scumbags taking every opportunity they can to justify their own criminal activities.
"bunch of thieves and scumbags taking every opportunity they can to justify their own criminal activities" is also an appropriate description of the Police State.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
That cop was in the wrong, he was arrested and will face the justice system for his wrongful actions.

Case fucking closed.
you realize it took riots and demonstrations to get the ONE cop arrested?
Do you think this arrest changed the system where a group of cops feel empowered to torture and kill a man in full view of the public?

in your mind, this is an isolated incident and not an indicator of a systemic failure of our Justice System?

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
Do you think this arrest changed the system where a group of cops feel empowered to torture and kill a man in full view of the public?

in your mind, this is an isolated incident and not an indicator of a systemic failure of our Justice System?
He was arrested already, congratulations protestors due process was ignored as a result of your hard work and rightfully so, he was a scumbag.

Case fucking closed.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020

So how many other innocent black men are killed annually in Minneapolis?
I'm not familiar with this frozen Democratic stronghold, so I really have no idea.

Thanks,
Le Chat Noir
©

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
You suprise me Filthy, you want this race war that is being forced down your neck by your shit media machine, you want the police removed, what happens then, you get fucking South Africa, people with money are safe and fuck everyone else.

Thats what you are calling for

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
So how many other innocent black men are killed annually in Minneapolis?
I'm not familiar with this frozen Democratic stronghold, so I really have no idea.

Thanks,
Le Chat Noir
©
Better yet how many black men kill other black men, or white men or asians, at a clip of 2 to fucking 1 over any other "race" thats how many.

This is a society problem, not a "police state" problem.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
If the politics of the people involved are important, let's not forget that the man who killed Floyd had a second home and self-identified as a Floridian.

Also, here are some bullet points that sum up some of the attitudes dealt with in the police department:

*plus even more details in the full article

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
i still don't know what they're protesting... and why destroy their own community? so many questions... but no answer

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
i still don't know what they're protesting... and why destroy their own community? so many questions... but no answer
I think they're protesting but not articulating very well what they perceive to be a racism problem with police across the country. I believe in what they're protesting, but I also think it's a larger issue. Much like they have found that priesthood seems to attract deviants and are trying to put more checks in place, policing seems to attract a certain type of person.

I think one of the biggest problems is that the police have a systemic culture of covering for each other rather than policing each other. It makes sense in the context of how easy it would be for fellow officers to decide not to back you up when you need it, or the partner relationship. But that culture is passe and it's time to accept that with modernity comes better communications, more of these activities coming to light, and the need for a top-down, heavily trained and enforced cultural change.

I mean, the need has been there for a long time, but I just don't think they can get away with not addressing it anymore.

Just imo.

It would be interesting to see what training and checks the Catholic church is working on adding and to see if the general strategies have been successful and could be applied to police misconduct and reporting culture.

*We are seeing this culture at work when we saw the original vague statement by the medical examiner without tox screen results.

Could also be this type of culture allows for peer pressure, bullying, and general intimidation of each other as well. "We know where you live"-type thing.