You want Rose vs. Andrade? You got it!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
(

She seems happy at least. She just isn't being very active (meaning out in the media and pushing the division to the spotlight)
in the way I'd like to see the Champion be. You can't just win the belt and then disappear. That isn't how
it works.

You have a responsibility to put your division in the spot light as much as you can.

I love me some Rose too... just not liking the way she is carrying the division

She says she wants to change the world and create a more positive vibe. I 100% agree

But you cant do that locked away in the house
If she needs time locked in her house to stay mentally stable so be it. She carries no responsibility he ufc or fans other than entertaining us in the cage and keeping herself healthy and happy so she is able to make it to fights. I’d say she’s doing both of those just fine.

Pat is curiously absent in this video.

Nov 21, 2015
I just think she needs a little time to grow in to the role. She's genuine, and you can't rush that.
I hope so. I do think she is what the division needs

Maybe cross her personality with a touch of Joannas. Just a "touch" media and playing to the crowd wise

Nov 21, 2015
If she needs time locked in her house to stay mentally stable so be it. She carries no responsibility he ufc or fans other than entertaining us in the cage and keeping herself healthy and happy so she is able to make it to fights. I’d say she’s doing both of those just fine.

Pat is gonna be out of the picture. I've been wooing her from afar and no woman can resist my charms

I'm also going to jedi mind trick her into growing her hair back

Nov 21, 2015

Long... but worth the watch

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3m0UKjLw-g