your 3 favorite fighters

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Spill it.

Here's mine.

1. Vitor Belfort.

Just a complete badass in every sense of the word. Will KO Wiedman if he ever decides to fight.

2) Matt Lindland. He beat Rampage and messed up Fedor before the rope latch. Seriously an Alpha badass motherfucker.

3) Robbie Lawler. Always brings it. Been a fan for a long time.
On a weird note, I am 1 day older than Lawler

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
1. Nick Diaz
2. Josh Barnett
3. Jens Pulver

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
1- Fedor- Heavyweight Goat Always exciting to watch

2- Igor - loved NHB and he was the NHB Goat

3-Sakuraba biggest warrior in MMA history

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Hmmm Id have to go with Robby Lawlor, Ben Askren and Chris Weidman with Cris Cyborg honorable mention

darth ryase

Jan 20, 2015
GSP, Shogun, Fedor

I don't really get hyped about new guys these days. Not like I did when I started watching.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
1. BJ
2. Fedor
3. Frank Shamrock

honorable mentions go to Machida, Rickson, Saku

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Fedor
Wand
Nog

Honorable mention: Shogun

Other all time faves: BJ Penn, Rickson, Igor V, Hendo, Renzo, Bas, Enson, Mirko, Frankie... I could list so many more. But these guys were my faves when I got into the sport.. and a large part of why I became a die hard fan of the sport. I'd watch their highlights and download their fights in shitty, horrible quality mpg's on Kazaa and Ares (file sharing programs lol).

Fedor, Wand and Nog will always be my top 3 as they were basically the people who introduced me to the sport and made me want to see more. But those other guys, they were all fighters I'd seen early on who just seemed completely unique, special, and amazing to watch.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
SO MANY GUYS haha. But I have my top 3 always.. Shogun is basically equal to them but if I had to pick a top 3 it'd be those guys. Here is why, too

Fedor - was the unbeatable, indestructible machine. HW champ. Was extremely humble, quiet, almost mysterious as a person. Especially before Youtube and all of the info on EVERYONE being so easily available. He truly had that aura that no one has come close to since.

Nog - was the ultimate story of resilience in both his fights and his life. His story of what happened to him as a kid, and the level he was able to reach as an adult.. It was amazing. At the time I got into MMA the only guy to really have his number was Fedor, and it seemed like NO ONE could beat him other than Fedor. Like he'd ALWAYS come back from the brink of defeat and pull out the win. The first Nog fight I ever watched was him vs Mirko and to me that perfectly defines who Nog is as a warrior in and out of the cage. Nog vs Sapp is another example of that, too.

Wand - again, when I first got into MMA, Wand seemed unbeatable. Like a complete psycho, lol. He was like not even human to me. His face actually was terrifying to me. Wand was the first MMA fighter I ever saw - his fight vs Rampage was the first fight I ever watched. He looked so crazy, barbaric almost. And his staredowns?! WTF? He seemed like a fucking monster to me.. and his fights were so violent man. My whole life I'd been a huge boxing fan and when MMA came around and I first knew of it, I dismissed it and didn't really watch it at first. However, when I saw Wandy leave Rampage knocked the FUCK out between the ropes, with blood leaking out of his face onto the white mat.. I could not believe it. Wand was solely responsible for getting me into MMA. That fight changed everything. I didn't even know you could hit people with your knees and have it be effective lol. I thought boxers were the toughest people in the world.

Anyway sorry for the long post.. but that's why those 3 guys will always be at the top[ of my life, as they were instrumental in getting me into MMA, and the first guys I watched who felt larger than life. As for all my honorable mentions.. Man, I could go on about them forever :)

I'd like to add Vitor as well, but already listed so any guys.. When I first got into MMA Vitor was seen as a shot fighter, and the thing with his sister was so tragic.. To see him comeback to the very highest level at the sport has been amazing. TRT, PEDs or not. It was not the PEDs that got him to where he is now. He could juice in PRIDE all he wanted. But the mental determination and I believe, acceptance over time of what happened to his sister and realizing she was not coming back, is what allowed Vitor to move on and regain his past glory. Hard not to admire the guy when you've been following him from when he was at the bottom fighting in small UK promotions to where he is now.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Vitor, Fedor, and a toss-up between Carlos Newton and Yves Edwards.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My 3 favorite female fighters are Zoila, Marloes, and Kaufman, because she's such an awesome kind spirit.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Vitor

The count

The Korean zombie.

(Although if we gerald into it tkz is debatable ) Diego Sanchez maybe

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Fedor,Sherk, and Genki...

Top 3 up and comers

Gaethje,Aljamain Sterling and Luke Sanders

Feb 28, 2015
Iceman
GSP
Sakuraba

I wish I got as excited about fighters as I used to get. Half the time lately I haven't even heard of some guys on the cards.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Retired-
Royce Gracie
Fedor
Sakuraba Kazushi
Igor Vovchanchyn
Randy Couture
Wanderlei Silva
BJ Penn
Matt Hughes
GSP

Active
Cole Miller
Nick Diaz
Conor McGregor
Anderson Silva
Antonio Nogueira
Werdum
Josh Barnett
Vitor Belfort
Jon Jones
Shogun
Dan Henderson
Matt Brown

Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch about how that's way more than 3, just look at the names, take your own opinion of the best 3, BOOM, that's my list for you.