your 3 favorite fighters

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sa80teur

Mar 15, 2015
Anderson
Vitor
Shogun / Machida

Honourable mention goes to Royce, who founded my love of MMA, and Tito who cemented it. Also Bisping, being the fighter I identify with most and who I would most like good things to happen to.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Galanis,

I'm not going to quote your post but I completely agree with you about Vitor. Peds or not, that guys always been a warrior.

He's had to deal with way more in his personal life than any fighter he's ever faced.

Can u imagine having your sister kidnapped then fighting for the LHWY belt 2 weeks later?

I just turned 33 last week. Ive been on the Vitor wagon since I was 15. It hasn't always been fun and its been a roller coaster but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I truly believe its his destiny to get the MW belt and ride off into the sunset.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Cat believe Lion Heart Scott Blevins hasn't made anybodys list...Hes a Rocky GRACIE black belt..

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Galanis,

I'm not going to quote your post but I completely agree with you about Vitor. Peds or not, that guys always been a warrior.

He's had to deal with way more in his personal life than any fighter he's ever faced.

Can u imagine having your sister kidnapped then fighting for the LHWY belt 2 weeks later?

I just turned 33 last week. Ive been on the Vitor wagon since I was 15. It hasn't always been fun and its been a roller coaster but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I truly believe its his destiny to get the MW belt and ride off into the sunset.
Exactly dude. I really think a lot of new fans don't even know that story about him and how many years that took off his career. I mean that dude and his whole family were fucked mentally for YEARS searching for her, thinking of her every single day. Thinking and praying she'd come home alive.

Like I said when I first got into MMA it was a few years after Vitor was at the top.. and he was fighting lower level guys. I remember being so happy that he won on Affliction and ended up back ni the UFC. The hype for Anderson vs Vitor was unreal. I would still love to see a rematch of that fight. Amazing all time great finish of course in the first one.. but I'd love to watch what Anderson and Vitor could do against each other for a lengthier amount of time. With more exchanges.

I really like Weidman a LOT, he seems like a great fucking guy too. I would root for him against just about anyone. But man I want to see Vitor win the title SO FUCKING BAD. It would be amazing and the perfect end to his whole story. If he won the title and tested clean the entire time.. What would all the haters say then?

Seriously, like I said.. big Weidman fan but Vitor is a LEGEND, one of the very last of the old guard period. Imagine if Vitor and Robbie Lawler are champs at the same time in 2015 in the UFC? No one would have guessed that 6-7 years ago. Fucking amazing

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Damn.. How did I forget Indiana's Rudy?!?!
Bahahaha..he's a chomo...I've met him and he's VERY mentally disabled...travesty Any promoter would allow him to Fight...Every member on this site fighter or not could whip him with ease..and I mean everybody women included

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Crocop

Kickboxing and Mma legend for good reason. One of the most devastating and exciting styles to ever compete, I feel he was the ultimate sprawl and brawl guy. Everybody knew what to watch out for but it stopping it was another thing. Very humble and respectful but when he did open up he showed a great personality

Fedor

Mma and HW GOAT. To keep it brief he's simply the best at what he did and did it for a long time and had a relentless approach in his fights. Always entertaining and didn't rely on any gimmick or schtick just kicked ass and was a class act. I rewatch his fights the most.

Anybody else gets tough but some guys who could be my 3rd are GSP, Rory, Shogun, Saku, Wand, Bas, Hunt, Vitor....

Feb 7, 2015
I really like Weidman a LOT, he seems like a great fucking guy too. I would root for him against just about anyone. But man I want to see Vitor win the title SO FUCKING BAD. It would be amazing and the perfect end to his whole story. If he won the title and tested clean the entire time.. What would all the haters say then?

Seriously, like I said.. big Weidman fan but Vitor is a LEGEND, one of the very last of the old guard period.
My feelings E-X-A-C-T-L-Y. Weidman can always win it again, Vitor needs to win this and then leave the belt in the ring like Frank Shamrock and retire.

BTW, my top three are:

GSP
Frank Shamrock
Vitor

Star-Lord

Saving the Universe one Fight at a Time
Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
This is such a tough question, and I feel bad only getting to pick three.

1. GSP
2. Fed0r
3. Hendo

I had a tough time with this list, I love War Master, Sakuraba, Funaki, Bas, Ken and Frank, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Star-Lord

Saving the Universe one Fight at a Time
Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
No BJ Penn, Star Lord??? You are really pushing your luck around here bro.
I'd agree that BJ is a GOAT but not one of my favourites just because of his lack of motivation at times. I think he has tremendous budo and talent but I love the guys that grind and are always working hard.

RickStorm

Posting Machine
Jan 30, 2015
Current:
Mirko Filipovic
Lyoto Machida
Andrei Arlovski

Retired:
Benny Urquidez
Bill Wallace
Chuck Liddell

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Damn it's hard to pick only 3. I don't know how to decide. There were some fighters in the past that I could not miss, regardless of what I had going on. GSP, Chuck, and Anderson Silva were definitely must see TV for me. I loved Rampage and Wandy in Pride, but mostly watched the events after the fact so I guess they don't make my list.