Your Additions to House of Horror

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Okay everyone, lets face it, the House of Horrirs match was almost flawless. Had panted Randy, wife beater Wyatt, some dolls with beards, a fridge, and of course, Haunted Tractor.

Now, of course, this could have been 1000x better. Some people say it could have been 10000x better, but their fickle pessimists.

I personally would have liked a Wyatt Lore extravaganza

-Daniel Bryan's jumpsuit in the back with "Forgotten" etched into it with some weird font

-Sister Abigal's head surrounded by a shrine (ala Friday the 13th Part 2) that Randy stumbles on Wyatt talking to. Have it charred or something. The more fucked up the better

-Randy only gets to the arena because he finds the Underaker's harvested soul in a pickle jar. Able to use the lights out appearing thing we accept.

-They also left out weird violin music, was disappointed. Maybe even a chello.

What would all have added to this potentially groundbreaking match up?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
- I feel like we haven't seen anyone hit with a car or truck in a while.

- One of the former family members should have helped Bray.

- I'd like to have seen Bray's leather apron have been his ring gear.

Psionic

The Bruiserweight of the MMAC
Mar 22, 2016
-More rooms
-Was it Harpers jacket that had the names written on it? Should've had that somewhere, like all the names of people they beat
-Randy should've escaped from under the fridge and snuck out the back door while Bray took an hour to leave, and Randy makes it to the car before Bray, and becomes the driver, so that way we have him making it there