Your day could always be worse..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I feel bad for homeboy.. he comes out and goes Tony Jaa and walks on Travis Futons Head in Ong Bak..Then he gains the very deserving unfortunate Nick name I've appointed "The accordion"..

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I bought a bunch of extreme challenge tapes from full contact fighter back in the day. This fight out of them all was the gem. To this day jeremy bullock's name is easy to remember. Perhaps not the way he wanted to be known, but he was a superstar. I wonder what gave him such confidence? Either way, the sequence of events from start to finish have had many of my friends laugh their asses off. By the way, there is much more hilarity in the full version. This clip starts a bit late.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
What in the hell was that guy thinking lol
Trying a throw.... while on the ground... while the guy has your back
Hahahahahaha

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I member that fight and seeing that for the first time. I thought dude was dead.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Lol, I remember in the early 2000s, before it was so easy to find accurate information, that the rumor about this guy was that he had either died or was paralyzed from the neck down. Pretty much everyone believed one or the other too. That slam was nasty.