Your edgy Luke Thomas tweet of the day

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
He's not talking about us, obviously. Has no clue we exist. But wtf is he trying to imply with that tweet?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Is that what he means? What a knob.
Just a guess in my part but I definitely hear MMA fans (those here included) frequently talk about those whom are undesired. There are 4 or 5 fighters and depending on how you speak about them, you'll find yourself in the category of "idiot that doesn't know what he/she's talking about"

Also, Luke Thomas is way beyond being a knob.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
He's not talking about us, obviously. Has no clue we exist. But wtf is he trying to imply with that tweet?
It sometimes seems that he repeats some of my drunken ramblings on here almost word for word. Which is a scary thought - either I am essentially Luke Thomas when drunk, or Luke Thomas lifts half of his material from a random drunk on an obscure internet forum.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think he means the mma community is generally alpha, i.e. anti-bullshit/non-"ALL INCLUSIVE".
And that it's ironic because mixed martial artists become strong to fight that very notion, or defend themselves from the assault that might come there way because of their personal beliefs or actions.

If this is true, he's conflating different aspects of a wide variety of people.
That in itself could be considered offensive, for which I'll now need a safe space for awhile.

Of course I could be either way off or not particular enough.
It's pretty vague.

I could probably repeat this very statement to a waitress at The Keg and get served ice cream with ketchup topping.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
I think he means the mma community is generally alpha, i.e. anti-bullshit/non-"ALL INCLUSIVE".
And that it's ironic because mixed martial artists become strong to fight that very notion, or defend themselves from the assault that might come there way because of their personal beliefs or actions.

If this is true, he's conflating different aspects of a wide variety of people.
That in itself could be considered offensive, for which I'll now need a safe space for awhile.

Of course I could be either way off or not particular enough.
It's pretty vague.

I could probably repeat this very statement to a waitress at The Keg and get served ice cream with ketchup topping.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Let's just call it what it is.
People are making fun of Luke for coming out of the closet.
He's a big meany.
;)

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Let's just call it what it is.
People are making fun of Luke for coming out of the closet.
He's a big meany.
;)
Luke seems like a guy that will do anything to stay relevant, what ever the latest trend is ..he will align with it in order to stay in the lime light.

Nov 21, 2015
Last edited: