Your favorite dog breed?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Mine is easily this...

Owned one that lived to 8 years old, and cried like a little bitch when he passed away. These fuckers tug at your heart strings, but damn they are expensive to own. Would love to have another one, but just couldn't justify the cost to do so.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Bulldogs are great. Everyone I know that has one wouldn't not have one.

My breed is absolutely German Shepherd. Here is my boy.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
^^^ I'm digging this dude right here. He has that "WTF you looking at" stare going on, lol. I bet he's a riot!

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
conv_20.jpg more of a cat person, so this would be the only kind of dog i would think about owning.

Last edited by a moderator:

TARRat

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
conv_23.jpg

My 11 year old Plott Mix

Man, that's small. But yeah - Plotts and Pitties.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
ministry of silly walks;n223 said:
more of a cat person, so this would be the only kind of dog i would think about owning.
You're just cruel, brother :)

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
ministry of silly walks;n246 said:
hey now, if i find a stray, i look for a home for them. i would love to own a bobcat though.

I'm a cat guy as well. Mine is such a bitch though. Only comes inside when its time to eat and sleep...whines to go outside otherwise. Fat as fuck. Love that dude :)

Ministry of Silly Walks

First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
I Wild Each It;n256 said:
I'm a cat guy as well. Mine is such a bitch though. Only comes inside when its time to eat and sleep...whines to go outside otherwise. Fat as fuck. Love that dude :)
lmao! i have the indoor version of that. he whines if he's closed out of the room, but he's built kind of like the dog i posted.

SickEye

"Sim sala bim bamba sala do saladim"
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Rottweiler. They're beautiful dogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simpleman

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I Wild Each It;n203 said:
Mine is easily this...

Owned one that lived to 8 years old, and cried like a little bitch when he passed away. These fuckers tug at your heart strings, but damn they are expensive to own. Would love to have another one, but just couldn't justify the cost to do so.
Check around your area. There are English bulldog rescue societies. The dogs are usually free as long as you pass some basic interviews. They make sure your house has A/C and you aren't a bastard. We have one. He's fucking awesome. They have such awesome personalities. We've had random people pose with him for photos. Get another!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Simpleman;n412 said:
Check around your area. There are English bulldog rescue societies. The dogs are usually free as long as you pass some basic interviews. They make sure your house has A/C and you aren't a bastard. We have one. He's fucking awesome. They have such awesome personalities. We've had random people pose with him for photos. Get another!

I will look into it, for sure. I tell ya though man...it broke my fucking heart when mine passed. That dude was literally like my son. I bought him when I was single, so he slept with me, went everywhere with me, etc. LOVED that dog. I don't know if I could go thru losing another one. They are a special breed for sure. Hilarious dogs.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I like street dogs. Used to have a Leonberger growing up. Once when I was out walking her a tiny purse-dog came running and attacked her. My dog snapped the lil' one in half. Not much I could do as I was 7 years old and my bitch had a good 25 kg on me.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
ministry of silly walks;n264 said:
lmao! i have the indoor version of that. he whines if he's closed out of the room, but he's built kind of like the dog i posted.
This is literally all that my cat does, unless he's eating or outside.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
^^^ Damn, sure does. It's crazy...I used to be allergic as shit to cats. Then we got this one, and after about 2 weeks, I've never had another problem around any cat. Really weird.

Ministry of Silly Walks

First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
I Wild Each It;n976 said:
^^^ Damn, sure does. It's crazy...I used to be allergic as shit to cats. Then we got this one, and after about 2 weeks, I've never had another problem around any cat. Really weird.
i have a friend that found out he was mildly allergic to peanuts, and he ate them all the time. his doctor told him that eating them so much is probably what helped keep that allergy in check.

Bluesville

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Thai Ridgeback.

I don't have one but friends do.

Thai Ridgeback - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Thai Ridgeback is a muscular, medium-sized pariah-type dog with a wedge-shaped head, triangular-shaped prick ears, and a very short, smooth coat. It has a pronounced ridge on its back formed by hair growing in the opposite direction that extends from behind the withers to the hips. Puppies are occasionally born ridgeless. Thai Ridgebacks have a muscular and streamlined body, making them extremely agile.

Next video is a mixed TR but look at how agile it is.