your favorite fights for this weekend?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Apr 3, 2015
lots of great fights this weekend starting tonight!

what fights are you most looking forward too?

my top 5:

Aldo - Frankie <--- I am very interested in how Aldo comes in with only 13 seconds of fight time in the last 2 years. and Frankie has been a wrecking machine that whole time.

Joanna - Claudia <--- Love watching Joanna champion do her thing. and Claudia looks much improved so it will be a great scrap.

RDA - Eddie <--- RDA is looking to make a statement and Eddie is always a game opponent.

Diego - Lauzon <--- two very likeable veterans throwing down. zero chance this fight is boring.

Kelvin - Hendricks <--- this is a turning of the tides fight, Johnny loses and gets knocked down ever further and Kelvin takes the next step towards being a champion.

P

Punch

lots of great fights this weekend starting tonight!

what fights are you most looking forward too?

my top 5:

Aldo - Frankie <--- I am very interested in how Aldo comes in with only 13 seconds of fight time in the last 2 years. and Frankie has been a wrecking machine that whole time.

Joanna - Claudia <--- Love watching Joanna champion do her thing. and Claudia looks much improved so it will be a great scrap.

RDA - Eddie <--- RDA is looking to make a statement and Eddie is always a game opponent.

Diego - Lauzon <--- two very likeable veterans throwing down. zero chance this fight is boring.

Kelvin - Hendricks <--- this is a turning of the tides fight, Johnny loses and gets knocked down ever further and Kelvin takes the next step towards being a champion.
Good picks.

I'll swap Hunto for Hendricks though.

BobSalvage

Work by day, Post by night, All day
Jun 6, 2016
RDA vs Eddie
Joanna Champion vs Claudia
Cat Zingano vs Pena
Will Brooks vs Pearson
Gray Maynard at 145
Edgar vs Aldo is my #1

M

member 3289

1. Hunt-Lesnar

2. Edgar-Aldo

3. Joana-Cláudia

4. Dillashaw-Assunção

5. Having a hard time picking number 5

Apr 3, 2015
1. Hunt-Lesnar

2. Edgar-Aldo

3. Joana-Cláudia

4. Dillashaw-Assunção

5. Having a hard time picking number 5
I totally forgot about TJ - Rafa. that is a HUGE fight.

I have been waiting for Rafa to get his fair shake but he keeps getting injured. hopefully he beats TJ....again. I know that fight was 3 years ago and TJ has improved tons, so it should be a great fight.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Thanks for the change of pace. Let's get back to the glory that is still this weekend of fights.
I can't wait for the Lauzon/Sanchez fight. I think Lauzon takes a bloody split decision.
Dillashaw/Assuncao will be awesome too.
Gastelum/Hendricks should be a fucking slobber knocker. I think they neutralize each other's wrestling and are going to brawl. Gastelum has one of the best chins in the game and I think he eats a couple of Hendricks overhand rights on his way to a knock out.

I'm fucking fired up! I sent the wife and baby to the in-laws, because I can't be responsible for my actions! I've moved all the furniture into the crawlspace and covered the walls in tarps. Shit's going to get weird!!!!

Last edited: