Your favorite MMA Personality

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kevinbarbers

Jan 25, 2020
Who is your favorite MMA personality and why?
Could be Dana White, Bruce Buffer, Ariel Helwani, Ronda Rousey, and obviously any Fighter Male or Female, Retired or not.
Really curious to know

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
B.J. Penn will always be the GOAT mma fighter IMO. Savage Hawaiian killer instinct, two-division UFC Champ and would fight anyone, anywhere. Also has the best walkout and it's not even close...

WEC Brittney is the GOAT ring card girl cuz this...

kevinbarbers

Jan 25, 2020
B.J. Penn will always be the GOAT mma fighter IMO. Savage Hawaiian killer instinct, two-division UFC Champ and would fight anyone, anywhere. Also has the best walkout and it's not even close...

WEC Brittney is the GOAT ring card girl cuz this...

She is a beautiful human,
and BJ its just a shame to see whats happening to him these days... I hope he can enjoy retirement soon just kinda relax and fall into a better day to day situation

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Personality? Conor. Sorry not sorry.

Sure the dude has had plenty of out of the cage issues, but Mystic Mac backing up his brash talk and fight predictions time and time again was amazing to witness. Over 25 years after the UFC premiered he became a star the likes of which the organization had never seen.

kevinbarbers

Jan 25, 2020

Sure the dude has had plenty of out of the cage issues, but Mystic Mac backing up his brash talk and fight predictions time and time again was amazing to witness. Over 25 years after the UFC premiered he became a star the likes of which the organization had never seen.
For sure my friend! No one is perfect in life we all make mistakes, but this life is all about redemption and as long as he keeps redeeming him self to the world, then you cant knock him for his past mistakes

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015

I don't like the man myself, but youre not wrong.

He's definitely someone who'll be remembered in this sport for decades to come.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Active fighter: Demian Maia

Retired fighter: Jeremy Horn

Guess I just like the quiet, unassuming workhorse if I am a fan of any personality. Not being a teenage girl, I tend to favor fighters based more on how they actually fight, surprisingly.

Two of my favorite overall fighters are Vitor and Romero, who are batshit insane Jesus freaks. I wouldn't want to be forced to sit next to either on a plane, but if the crazy personality manifests itself in a unique fighting style, then that's all that matters.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I have 2 favorite fighter personalities and they’re completely opposite.

Modern MMA
Fedor- stoic and respectful
Or

NHB days
Tank- go fuck yourselves and I’m going to kill you and mock your death

Best guy in all mma is Justin Wren