Your favorite MMA Personality

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Since nobody mentioned him...

I think he lost a ton of fans when he started flip flopping orgs and making all kinds of excuses. PRIDE Rampage was entertaining as hell.

I'm a big GSP guy because he's a great role model in and outside of the cage. For strictly entertainment value it's gotta be Diaz Bros, Masvidal, McG and Sonnen.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
I think he lost a ton of fans when he started flip flopping orgs and making all kinds of excuses. PRIDE Rampage was entertaining as hell.

I'm a big GSP guy because he's a great role model in and outside of the cage. For strictly entertainment value it's gotta be Diaz Bros, Masvidal, McG and Sonnen.

Can't argue with that, he did do his fair share of complaining, he was and is a funny fucker though.

GSP was the best, forgot him, but Fedor has the same thing going for me

I find the Diaz brothers to be funny every now and again but I get tired of the perrenial victim complex both have.

Sonnen I found to be funny every now and again but he mostly ripped off pro wrestling soundbytes and his voice melts my tits.

Mc Gregor I can't stand but when he was on his 145 run, he came out with a few good ones, since the Aldo fight I just find him to be an annoying little bastard, since Mayweather his pre fight talk has been cringey as fuck, against Khabib it was at the level of a child.

Mas is a great shout.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Can't argue with that, he did do his fair share of complaining, he was and is a funny fucker though.

GSP was the best, forgot him, but Fedor has the same thing going for me

I find the Diaz brothers to be funny every now and again but I get tired of the perrenial victim complex both have.

Sonnen I found to be funny every now and again but he mostly ripped off pro wrestling soundbytes and his voice melts my tits.

Mc Gregor I can't stand but when he was on his 145 run, he came out with a few good ones, since the Aldo fight I just find him to be an annoying little bastard, since Mayweather his pre fight talk has been cringey as fuck, against Khabib it was at the level of a child.

Mas is a great shout.
The MayMac build up was hard to watch after the first presser. So much cringe.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
THE TWITTER JONJONES !
that guy is solid. I wish I had some good screenshots!
I don't use Twitter, but I have seen that he has had some great funny answers to when fans wrote to "Jon Jones"

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Some really good ones on here. It's too hard for me to pick just one. Here are some of my favorites:

GSP
Nick Diaz
The Axe Murderer
Babalu

And non fighters, I love me some Rogan.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Only met him a couple of times but holy shit I could talk to Hendo all day and he was as well, second time he was like have a chair on a stall he had at an expo. I was an overweight chick in a bit of a pretty skirt, talking about his boy Sojkaju when we'd met him previously at UFC79. "Y'all are press?"

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
In terms of bravado? Chael. He told Bisping that he had him knocked out before he lost, and then also told him that when Vitor beat him "you know he juiced, right?". Best of friends.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Only met him a couple of times but holy shit I could talk to Hendo all day and he was as well, second time he was like have a chair on a stall he had at an expo. I was an overweight chick in a bit of a pretty skirt, talking about his boy Sojkaju when we'd met him previously at UFC79. "Y'all are press?"
He probably thought you were a stupid drunk 2 dollar whore who made no sense.

Probably

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Unless I missed it, nobody mentioned Royce or family. I would've thought they would be favorites of some of our hard core fans.

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
Tough question .

Wow

So many too choose

I'm going with

Joe

Joe MAMA

See you soon

Stepson