Sports Your favorite sport teams and why you love them

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Hello fellow human beings, please provide me data for my people to study your choice of favorite stick and ball players. I too enjoy such activities as a normal non-alien.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Have you purchased team merchandise in the last 6 months? How likely are you to purchase team merchandise within the next 6 months?

Please list what items you would be most likely to buy. T-shirt, jersey, hat, novelty foam finger, etc.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Have you purchased team merchandise in the last 6 months? How likely are you to purchase team merchandise within the next 6 months?

Please list what items you would be most likely to buy. T-shirt, jersey, hat, novelty foam finger, etc.
I did. I bought a Dallas cowboys who I have no idea who they are but because the shirt look great on me.

This is probably a shameful thing to do but ~

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Hello fellow human beings, please provide me data for my people to study your choice of favorite stick and ball players. I too enjoy such activities as a normal non-alien.
I'm looking to get into more sports as you may remember. Want some recommended teams to follow.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Do you mostly follow a team that your dad was into or they are your city team??

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
All premiere league football teams that are playing against Arsenal

All nfl teams that are playing against the buffalo bills

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Miami Dolphins- cause I was born there( and CFL sucks).

Tampa Bay Lightning- Because they beat Calgary in the finals and it was delicious getting drunk on all the Calgarians tear’s(mostly the fair weather fans)...also they are from Florida.

Chelsea Football Club- They were the team I always used(fifa video games)before I knew anything about soccer(they had blue jerseys).

Miami Heat or Toronto Raptors....these 2 are straight forward.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Golden State Warriors

Bay Area is where I grew up, I love the weather and the culture here.

Instead of representing a city like the Giants, A’s, Niners, Raiders, Sharks, or Earthquakes, the Dubs rep the entire bay area

I watched them ever since Run-Tmc days, still watched during the 14 years playoff drought so I don’t even feel bad at all that they’re winning all the championships now

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Is it weird to start following teams based on the sickness of their logo? I think the raiders and cowboys logo is badass.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Is it weird to start following teams based on the sickness of their logo? I think the raiders and cowboys logo is badass.
raiders logo is lol as they have a weird fan base and no one knows a raiders fan

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
I routinely follow the professional baseball team that plays closest to my house.

I sometimes follow the professional hockey and basketball teams that play closest to my house.

I just barely follow the professional American football team that plays closest to my house.

The baseball team that plays on the other side of town and the soccer club that plays in the suburbs can get bent.

The basketball team from my undergrad school made it to the Final 4 this year, and I kinda sorta paid attention.

I watch other college basketball and football teams, but don't really root for any of them.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I routinely follow the professional baseball team that plays closest to my house.

I sometimes follow the professional hockey and basketball teams that play closest to my house.

I just barely follow the professional American football team that plays closest to my house.

The baseball team that plays on the other side of town and the soccer club that plays in the suburbs can get bent.

The basketball team from my undergrad school made it to the Final 4 this year, and I kinda sorta paid attention.

I watch other college basketball and football teams, but don't really root for any of them.
All the teams that play closets to me are terrible and their logos clothing are ugly.