Your favorite underutilized technique?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Most under utilized is the jab. Most important punch you can throw and it's so much more deadly in MMA with the tiny gloves. We've seen guys get dropped and even KO'd by jabs, and they can cause so much superficial damage like swelling and cuts.

And it sets everything up. Werdum hardly missed a straight right against the taller Browne because he hid the straight behind a jab or double jab.

Jabs are lethal.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
CROSSFACE...i get SO FUCKING Sick of seeing guys getting pushed against the cage with the other guys head on the outside hip and not cross facing them to death..Any good grappler knows how painful and effective a CROSSFACE is..80 percent of the time the guy whos getting taken down, drapes his arm on the head in a guillotine position instead of cross facing the hell out of the guy and getting the corner and getting off the cage..

Same scenario and guys not Digging UNDER HOOKS and getting their back off the cage..These things are week one of beginner wrestling and time and time again You see most ppl who are fighting on the highest level make rookie mistakes that can make or break them from a positioning stand point..
This post reminds me of something I've never seen in an MMA fight but would be absolutely devastating. A front face lock.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Maybe she'll do a Q&A for us?
We could probably make that happen. Think people know enough about her, that we would get enough participation to make it worth her time? If so, I will see what I can do.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
We could probably make that happen. Think people know enough about her, that we would get enough participation to make it worth her time? If so, I will see what I can do.
Absolutely. She's had 3 Invicta fights now, so I think at least the wmma crowd knows her.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Most under utilized is the jab. Most important punch you can throw and it's so much more deadly in MMA with the tiny gloves. We've seen guys get dropped and even KO'd by jabs, and they can cause so much superficial damage like swelling and cuts.

And it sets everything up. Werdum hardly missed a straight right against the taller Browne because he hid the straight behind a jab or double jab.
Agreed that Pantera dude is the only one who ever listened to me shouting jab at the lap top. It's so simple back step get the follow, lull, snap out jab to oncoming eye socket. Works a treat, no one does it, makes me sad.

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
Mines probably foot stomps, hand over mouth and the reverse heel kick that Chael almost got Rashad with before the ref stepped in early.

What's yours?

i like the hand over mouth as well...
but i love a good kick or punch to the liver. drops 'em every single time.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I love it and hate when it happens to my dudes but the fucking crucifix! Man when Rashad did that shit to Phil Mr Wonderful I legit moaned and wailed in my seat like the Holy Ghost got me.

Don't you do Fillup thataway gotdammit. Don't think that's not the VERY FIRST thing I'm gonna say to Mister Rashad 'I'll Crucifix A Nigga' Evans. Sum bullshit. But it was gorgeous.