Your favourite wrestler..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
As I get older, the list gets longer.

Roddy Piper, Ric Flair, The Rock and of course anyone my age has to have a soft spot for the Ultimate Warrior. For me though, just ahead of the other legends:

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
As I get older, the list gets longer.

Roddy Piper, Ric Flair, The Rock and of course anyone my age has to have a soft spot for the Ultimate Warrior. For me though, just ahead of the other legends:

Bret hart was the fucking man, I always wanted to be that kid in the front row which he'd give his sunglasses to haha

Good call on the ultimate warrior, though I never got behind the nature boy for some reason, felt the same about shawn Michaels.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Bret hart was the fucking man, I always wanted to be that kid in the front row which he'd give his sunglasses to haha

Good call on the ultimate warrior, though I never got behind the nature boy for some reason, felt the same about shawn Michaels.
Probably because he was a dick, lol. As I got older I came to appreciate him as a great wrestler and an equally great heel.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Mike Awesome,Psicosis and Brett Hart to name a few..

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i always liked piper/hated hogan and liked the iron shiek and nickoli volkov when i was a kid. as an adult my faves were mankind ,stone cold and sabu

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Mine? This legend:
i

i used to go to stampede wrestling shows when i was a kid. brett and owen hart,the british bulldog and dynamite kid ,jim the anvil neightheart were all staples of the promotion.i must have seen them a dozen times in small places like the elks hall or a highschool gym

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm a huge fan of the 70's/80's era. I can't stand the stuff nowadays.

I was a huge fan of heels. Rowdy Piper was it when I was growing up. Also the original 4 Horsemen with Oli Anderson. The Sheep Herders before they sold out, went to the WWF and became the Bushwhackers.

My youngest brother started collecting wrestling figures when he was a kid and now had thousands of them. I'll post a few pics of them. I tease the hell out of him but he has several thousand dollars in this stuff.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I wasn't into WWE that much,too much theater for me ,I did own hulk,the ultimate warrior and king kong bundy dolls doe.

I watched AAA as a kid
mascara sagrada and mascarita sagrada his midget partner had insane acrobatics and balls

they do similiar moves couldn't find a highlight with then in it

Last edited:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Plural, both these guys - lived with sagoniwich's brother one summer in Allentown pa: