Your future match ups after this weekends events

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Time to play match maker TMMAC. After solid shows from Bellator and the UFC what fights would you like to see lined up going forward? I see ECC170 @ECC170 talking Tito vs Halsey and an obvious one is Frankie getting the next shot at FW gold so what else is there? I think a fight between Bisping and Mousasi would be a good option now myself.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Time to play match maker TMMAC. After solid shows from Bellator and the UFC what fights would you like to see lined up going forward? I see ECC170 @ECC170 talking Tito vs Halsey and an obvious one is Frankie getting the next shot at FW gold so what else is there? I think a fight between Bisping and Mousasi would be a good option now myself.
i like all those match ups..im taking Mooo sassy and Halsey by domination...Bisping isn't beating anybody ranked high..He Hes a better chance of getting a perfect score on the eyechart with his right eye..

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Would this not end up similar to what we just saw?
Yeah, I just want to see Erick Silva take a beating. Plus he is way over hyped and it would help Magney to steal his thunder. But after just checking the UFC rankings he is no longer in the top 15, which I thought he still was, so probably not the best fight. Story, Ellenburger or Damian Maia would all be good fights.

Last edited: