Lifestyle Your hero is a snitch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I hope y'all feel dumb.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i would assume that the proud boys in general are heavily infiltrated by the feds. same with antifa or BLM . you would have to be an idiot to join a group in this political climate . they are probably being run by agent provacateurs and fucking cops .also the majority of these dinks arent hardened criminals or old school G code types so as soon as they start getting arrested they are going to turn on each other .

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I hope y'all feel dumb.

i thought this was going to be about you snitching to the Feds.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
i thought this was going to be about you snitching to the Feds.
You're really butt hurt about me informing authorities about gun laws being broken......I'm also picking up 4 silencers today

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
You're really butt hurt about me informing authorities about gun laws being broken......I'm also picking up 4 silencers today
you'll likely commit 3 federal felonies today. hope you don't run in to someone like you.

T

The Big Guy

I'm surprised you had time to post this. I figured you'd be balls deep investigating Hunter Biden's laptop again
I copy pasted a few images from 4chan. Doesnt mean I got copies of your heroes laptop. Funny you defend a pedophile

Says alot about you snitchboy

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I copy pasted a few images from 4chan. Doesnt mean I got copies of your heroes laptop. Funny you defend a pedophile

Says alot about you snitchboy
Copy and pasted a few images....what did you think those images were of again?

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
This thread is sad and shows how lame message boards are now. Running around attacking some guy post after post lol. Get a life you queers.

T

The Big Guy

Copy and pasted a few images....what did you think those images were of again?
Oh the blurry picture of a girls ankle scar and a comparison picture from Instagram that were posted on every social media?

Those pictures were all over twitter and did they get blocked for violating twitters TOS? Nope

Keep trying you filthy rat

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Oh the blurry picture of a girls ankle scar and a comparison picture from Instagram that were posted on every social media?

Those pictures were all over twitter and did they get blocked for violating twitters TOS? Nope

Keep trying you filthy rat
ummm hmmmmmmmmmm umm hmmmmmmm
You know what's pretty funny, the Marine Corps is a small world and lot's of guys go into corrections.....You shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house Cody.

T

The Big Guy

ummm hmmmmmmmmmm umm hmmmmmmm
You know what's pretty funny, the Marine Corps is a small world and lot's of guys go into corrections.....You shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house Cody.
Please mr ladyhands dont send your marine friends after me!

I'll be nice on the internet now lol