General Your Latest YouTube Rabbit Hole?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I'm almost embarrassed to admit it, but I spent at least two hours watching interviews from Street Outlaws.

M

member 1013

Dudeeeee, I was saving that for after my son is asleep? Is it terrible?
After his mom died she left the house to the fattys cousin/her nephew because she knew he couldn’t take care of it or himself. Cousin let fatty and his friends live there but had no idea what state the house was in. Came back to Michigan and found Fatty living in squalor. Cousin tries to help fatty but fatty is fucked and now doesn’t talk to his family or the pyro bro Mike. One of the “autistic” kids from the start of the video is now his manager and controls his life and takes all his money but he keeps fatty high so fatty don’t care. Also apparently swindled his fans out of money.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
After his mom died she left the house to the fattys cousin/her nephew because she knew he couldn’t take care of it or himself. Cousin let fatty and his friends live there but had no idea what state the house was in. Came back to Michigan and found Fatty living in squalor. Cousin tries to help fatty but fatty is fucked and now doesn’t talk to his family or the pyro bro Mike. One of the “autistic” kids from the start of the video is now his manager and controls his life and takes all his money but he keeps fatty high so fatty don’t care. Also apparently swindled his fans out of money.
Gonna need sources for this shit.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
The neural Networks and Deep Learning channel.

They use neural networks to colourise, upscale (make resolution higher) and interpolate (add frames to increase FPS) old film.

They have a ton of videos, including nuke tests:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0y1Ju8pkWk

War footage:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-37E_sRQBQ

As well as really old film:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDFRvXVMq-M

I'm deep in this particular rabbit hole now.

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
i was watching some wood jointery videos last night, thinking about coffee tables...
I got on a run of videos of river tables a while back, made using edge cuts of timber and epoxy resin. Some of them look absolutely stunning.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I been doing a deep dive into all things reloading.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I got on a run of videos of river tables a while back, made using edge cuts of timber and epoxy resin. Some of them look absolutely stunning.
i watched a whole bunch of those, you seen John Malecki?

my new kick is wood burning with lichtenstein effect and filling with epoxy...

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
heard a song by heart
chorus sounded nearly identical to a song by van halen (hagar)
yet i couldnt find the 2 songs on youtube

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
i watched a whole bunch of those, you seen John Malecki?

my new kick is wood burning with lichtenstein effect and filling with epoxy...
Is that when you burn the wood using a microwave transformer to get the "lightning" effect? If so, I saw a vid on that a while back, very cool. Please post pics of the results you are getting.