General Your move, @Splinty

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I might have underestimated @spliny’s mojo. It looks like he’s making progress.
View attachment 23981
That thankful knickknack in front of the TV irritates the shit out of me. Why have it in cursive if it has a letter that is supposed to be below the baseline? It would have been better if the "f" was at a different depth than the other letters so it could drop below the front of the mantel, making it more readable and also adding depth. If that isn't feasible, then write them all in standard lower case letters and drop the cursive motif completely.

This doesn't change my feelings for Miss VanZant as I still think she is hot as balls, but I do question her interior decorating choices. I notice there are open boxes in the picture, so perhaps this was moving day and that little trinket belongs to tattoo guy. This would make complete sense as I see a history of poor choices.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
That thankful knickknack in front of the TV irritates the shit out of me. Why have it in cursive if it has a letter that is supposed to be below the baseline? It would have been better if the "f" was at a different depth than the other letters so it could drop below the front of the mantel, making it more readable and also adding depth. If that isn't feasible, then write them all in standard lower case letters and drop the cursive motif completely.

This doesn't change my feelings for Miss VanZant as I still think she is hot as balls, but I do question her interior decorating choices. I notice there are open boxes in the picture, so perhaps this was moving day and that little trinket belongs to tattoo guy. This would make complete sense as I see a history of poor choices.
When you're right, you're right.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This thread is amazing
Got the PVZ Cameo before she went all OnlyFans

Vintage