General Your move, @Splinty

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Hope you got 50% off that SuperPig @Willthiswork because she read it like a first grader reading a book report she didn't write(kind of scary considering she's a published author) plus her husband was in the picture the whole time commenting...Kind of like hiring a hooker and the pimp sitting on the bed making eye contact talking to you the whole time.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Hope you got 50% off that SuperPig @Willthiswork because she read it like a first grader reading a book report she didn't write(kind of scary considering she's a published author) plus her husband was in the picture the whole time commenting...Kind of like hiring a hooker and the pimp sitting on the bed making eye contact talking to you the whole time.
Yeah, but did you notice the energy shift when neck tattoos were mentioned? Both PVZ and Mr.VZ looked like they knew deep down inside that neck tats are the ultimate DB move and both tried too hard not to let it show on their faces.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
It was a Black Friday special.

M

member 3289

Yeah, but did you notice the energy shift when neck tattoos were mentioned? Both PVZ and Mr.VZ looked like they knew deep down inside that neck tats are the ultimate DB move and both tried too hard not to let it show on their faces.
Idk I thought one of the funniest parts was when Mr. PVZ looked into the camera and said, "What does that mean, Splinty?"

He seemed like a good sport for what was probably $100 and a BOGO coupon for a Chick-fil-a chicken sandwich.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Idk I thought one of the funniest parts was when Mr. PVZ looked into the camera and said, "What does that mean, Splinty?"

He seemed like a good sport for what was probably $100 and a BOGO coupon for a Chick-fil-a chicken sandwich.
It reminded me of when you’re dad pops his big dumb face into me and your step-mom’ Zoom calls.