Your Picks for Zingano vs Pena??

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TravelBug

Oct 18, 2015
And Tate vs Nunes??

I think Tate will win if she survives the First Two Rounds.

Hoping for Cat to win. I dont like Pena, something about her rubs me the wrong way,

Your thoughts?

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Pena is helped by the Zingano fight likely being 3 rounds, but against Tate she would have to finish early, which I don't see happening.

PeteyParker

Posting Machina
Feb 8, 2016
-wrestling Zingano

-experience vs higher level opponents Zingano

-cardio Zingano, but probably wont factor much in a 3 round fight

-Zingano has proven that she could comeback from a deficit, Pena can't recall when she was losing a bad first round to comeback

-more damaging striker in the clinch Zingano

The only advantage I could see Pena having is that she is a bit more athletic, other than that it's a bad match up for Pena. Now Cat has been working on her mindset during a fight and she might come in less emotional and not throw a flying knee right away.

your take on Meisha vs Nunes is pretty accurate, but it's dangerous power to avoid for 2 rounds.

TravelBug

Oct 18, 2015
-wrestling Zingano

-experience vs higher level opponents Zingano

-cardio Zingano, but probably wont factor much in a 3 round fight

-Zingano has proven that she could comeback from a deficit, Pena can't recall when she was losing a bad first round to comeback

-more damaging striker in the clinch Zingano

The only advantage I could see Pena having is that she is a bit more athletic, other than that it's a bad match up for Pena. Now Cat has been working on her mindset during a fight and she might come in less emotional and not throw a flying knee right away.

your take on Meisha vs Nunes is pretty accurate, but it's dangerous power to avoid for 2 rounds.
Great assessment

Ghost Bro

Wololo ~Leave no turn unstoned
Nov 13, 2015
Yh I agree, I think Cat and Tate win it. Cat with Brutality, Tate with scrappiness.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Tate and Cat.
These are both good fights I'm glad are happening.
I enjoy a good chick fight.

I think Cat could run the table given anther chance.

LurkenLikaGherkin

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
There is no way in hell Nunes beats Tate by decision, or in a fight lasting more than 3 rounds, imo.

Nunes should be +275, minimum, true odds.

Zingano vs Pena is tougher to call. Pena is (looks to me to be) a sociopath and tough as hell. Zingano is tough as hell, without the benefit of it coming from being a psychopath. Zingano has some length advantage, better striking, but she hasn't shown an ability to maintain range. Technically, it should be Zingano. Will vs will, it could end up being Pena winning via undeterred pressure. Too lazy to look at video and come to a more informed/detailed conclusion/guess.

LurkenLikaGherkin

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Miesha knows Nunes has no heart, and will play a pressure game. She may start slowly in the 1st, but as soon as she feels it's safe to pressure, she will, because if she makes Nunes work hard for 1.5 rounds, the rest of the fight is hers, free and easy.