Your reaction when Bader got slept?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
lol I fell asleep and somehow missed the Barnett/Rothwell fight so shut it down and went to sleep

so as the Bader Johnson fight was about to start I made my prediction based on the fact there wasn't much time left in the video .... first round Bader submission, then when he bent that arm out I knew it was gonna be over soon ... then he fucked up hard and the world rejoiced :D

I didn't really react though

ok maybe small reaction

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fell asleep. Full strength bud Weiser defeated me. I need to stick to the natty lite

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
also do we have to use the term slept now for every KO? I get it, Rogan said it for Mcgregor-Aldo :p

Fell asleep. Full strength bud Weiser defeated me. I need to stick to the natty lite
Did you not torrent it before checking results?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
also do we have to use the term slept now for every KO? I get it, Rogan said it for Mcgregor-Aldo :p

Did you not torrent it before checking results?
Nah just wanted to see who won. Only missed a couple fights

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
it was everyones pick :D

Rumble KO unless Bader could survive till he gassed, then finish with a sub or GNP

feel bad for Bader though, he was so concerned with implementing his gameplan that he shot from half a mile out and got raped for it

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
it was everyones pick :D

Rumble KO unless Bader could survive till he gassed, then finish with a sub or GNP

feel bad for Bader though, he was so concerned with implementing his gameplan that he shot from half a mile out and got raped for it
Yes, I say I told you so but I agree that it was either early finish or potentially a boring wrestling match which bader wanted to turn it into......

M

member 3289

Yes, I say I told you so but I agree that it was either early finish or potentially a boring wrestling match which bader wanted to turn it into......
Of course I (like everyone else) knew Rumble could end it very early, but I was scared that Bader was gonna grapple-fuck him for 25 minutes.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
"In that situation, do they have to wait until he's unconscious?"

Jonny Quest

Adventurer
Feb 12, 2015
Imagine if the ref let it go like the Weidman/Cockhold fight? They would have pulled a pancake off the mat.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
I didn't notice this until BeardOfKnowledge @JohnyHendricksBeard mentioned it, but if you watch, it's actually that last left hand that puts him out, and the ref was very quick to step in after it.

If he had stopped it 2-3 punches earlier people would've complained about an early stoppage.

View: https://streamable.com/rnck
I'm gonna go with the third from last right being enough, he's floppy from then if not fully out. I get what your saying and you're right but Bader was finished before he was out.

Obi-Wan-In-A-Million

I'm the Wan you've been looking for.
Oct 29, 2015
Yup. Remember in the beginning when he was trying to avoid this fight like the plague and go straight to a title shot?

This is why.
By looking at his physique and that shit takedown attempt, it's like he was resigned to what was about to happen.

You're absolutely right, he wanted no part of AJ. Poor guy, he tried so hard to talk his way to a title shot like all those others. Just wasn't in the cards...

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
EDIT: Ok he does stop defending but then he starts to kick again, eats a shot that puts him out, and then 1 more

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
if that was Fedor instead of Bader last night, they would still be calling that stoppage early :D

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
I actually was literally laughing from start to Finish of that fight. Didn't anyone really think Bader had a chance?