Your reaction when Holly landed the last head kick

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Pappy Knuckles

Pick Em 7 & 8 Champion
May 6, 2015
I was watching the fight while playing PS4 with my boys. When she landed the kick I screamed like a 7 year old girl.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
at first i was like

then i remembered i had a mark hunt holly holm parlay

then i was like

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Ronda was a good Judoka and MMA champion.

Good Night Sweet Princess!!!

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Honestly, seeing Ronda lose did not make me happy. IMO, she has done two great things:
  1. Got a lot of people interested in judo which is a beautiful sport and very practical when combined with wrestling.
  2. Got a lot of females into martial arts which is important because I think women should know how to defend themselves.
That being said, Holly was dominate last night and absolutely earned the win. I'm happy for her.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Honestly, seeing Ronda lose did not make me happy. IMO, she has done two great things:
  1. Got a lot of people interested in judo which is a beautiful sport and very practical when combined with wrestling.
  2. Got a lot of females into martial arts which is important because I think women should know how to defend themselves.
That being said, Holly was dominate last night and absolutely earned the win. I'm happy for her.
I agree with most of what you said but feel the need to point out that she lost that fight because she didn't mix Judo with Wrestling. Her inability to close the distance was what created the situation of her not being able to clinch with Holm.