Your reaction when Vitor KO's Wiedman

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I would absolutely love to see that. I want Vitor to win then literally say I'm done and call it a career that'll most likely never be matched. I'll root for the old school guys like him, Hunt, Werdum, Barnett and so on until they are all gone.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I don't get surprised by what Vitor does anymore. It's possible he catches Weidman with something. Hell, he almost tapped/broke Jones' arm.

P.S. I just caught his Fightography on Fight Pass. It was really cool to watch.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Anybody know what kind of haircut/superpowers Vitor will be having?

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I've never liked how Vitor has proudly claimed "UFC LHW Champion" based on what happened at UFC 48.

When that happened, he was not happy. He didn't want to win that way. But over time when being UFC Champion brought more status, it's as if he's over how that fight ended and just happy he has the title.

Rubs me the wrong way.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I've never liked how Vitor has proudly claimed "UFC LHW Champion" based on what happened at UFC 48.

When that happened, he was not happy. He didn't want to win that way. But over time when being UFC Champion brought more status, it's as if he's over how that fight ended and just happy he has the title.

Rubs me the wrong way.
Now that I think about it, whoever made that shirt for him definitely fucked up. That fight with Randy happened at UFC 46 lol.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
This will be the look on my face but no way it happens

031_Matt_Lindland.jpg