Your thoughts about Aldo vs McGregor matchup -

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Your thoughts about Aldo vs McGregor matchup -

• think Aldo will win / want Aldo to win

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • think Aldo will win / want McGregor to win

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • think McGregor will win / want McGregor to win

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • think McGregor will win / want Aldo to win

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

LawFitz

Fantasy Fighter
Nov 18, 2015
I'm curious to see how TMMAC as a whole feels about this fight now that we're just one night away. I predict after 100+ votes, the poll will show >70% want Aldo to win and >60% think Aldo will win.

M

member 603

I think/feel that your Soda Popinski avatar may be the coolest one here on TMMAC.... Besides mine that is LOL

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I am hoping Aldo wins, but this is a great fight and I'm all about seeing what happens.....

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I voted aldo aldo

However part of me really wouldn't mind if connor won. As long as it wasn't some bullshit decision

FadeToBlack

Rear Naked Poke
Mar 15, 2015
Conor McGregor will win. Aldo will whip leg kicks and will connect with a few shots, but eventually he'll get picked apart in the stand-up, forcing Aldo to shoot. I think Aldo's advantage on the ground will make this a close fight but I think the judges will favor McGregor's greater punch count, especially in the later rounds where Aldo tires.

LawFitz

Fantasy Fighter
Nov 18, 2015
A few interesting observations so far -

85% want Aldo to win.

70% think Aldo will win.

Only 13 votes out of 72 views. Do we really have that many undecided opinions?!?

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Idk im so sick of the build up at this point. World tour, mcgregor effect, embedded series, all the shit talk. I don't want conor to finish aldo and I don't want aldo to finish conor. I hope its a good 5 round war and they become good friends after end everything on a positive note.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Idk im so sick of the build up at this point. World tour, mcgregor effect, embedded series, all the shit talk. I don't want conor to finish aldo and I don't want aldo to finish conor. I hope its a good 5 round war and they become good friends after end everything on a positive note.
Well said. This one dragged out a bit too far. I'm still excited though, and will probably get sweaty hand syndrome as soon as Conor enters the octagon. But it would have been the perfect build-up if they fought at UFC 189.

Edit: I'd also like to see them both act cordially after the fight is over. I think we already saw the start of that at the media day stare down.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
especially in the later rounds where Aldo tires.
Thats a pretty daring view given that Conor never went 5 rounds, let alone facing a killer like that, and in a championship-fight nonetheless.
Aldo's "tiredness" mostly looks more like cruising imho, and he has so much more experience in those situations.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
But still... Can I say it? "this fight cannot suck! "

Last time I've said that or was this excited for a fight was Diaz vs Condit. Although that was a huge disappointment due to tactics but there is no way this fight will suck!

Broder

Sep 9, 2015
Unless Aldo is beat by McGregor's mental games he should win. I don't care who wins.