General Your thoughts on this picture?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Shit sorry, trying to do two things at once and I somehow thought you quoted the incest post.
I was doing three things at once. I read your post as an incest baby in the womb was going to get hurt by more incest sex. Like it’s head was going to get poked.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I have met a lot of ladyboys in my life and a few that I had no idea were men till I was outside the bar smoking with them. There are ridiculously hot shemales out there and if that’s what you’re into go for it.

I’ve never had a tranny experience but my opinion has always been that if you can find someone you love in this fucked up world, who gives a shit what race or gender (or somewhere between) they are. Fight for what feels right for you and fuck what anyone else thinks.

I’ve stood up for gay dudes, lesbians and transvestites at bars when others have tried to beat them down because of their disgusting religious beliefs or irrational ideas (this one gay dude had a huge crush on me because of a night I stood up to 3 dudes giving him and his boyfriend shit at a bar. After that night he would try to hang off me and get all catty with my wife when she was with me at the bar).

Fuck whomever you want (as long as it’s not kids) and anybody who tries to tell you you’re wrong can go to hell.
truly, you are a White Knight for all seasons.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
How do you feel about legal aged adults in incestious relationships who are both consenting and not hurting anyone. Especially gay relationships since there's no risk of pregnancy...
if you grew up with someone in a position of authority, I don't know that you can give them 'consent'.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
I'm enjoying the dude in yellow's thighs and I don't care about it.

the ones on the right looked weird but I did totally fall for it. Now upon further inspection I see that the lack of feminine hips in all of them should be a telling sign.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
I’ve stood up for gay dudes, lesbians and transvestites at bars when others have tried to beat them down because of their disgusting religious beliefs or irrational ideas (this one gay dude had a huge crush on me because of a night I stood up to 3 dudes giving him and his boyfriend shit at a bar. After that night he would try to hang off me and get all catty with my wife when she was with me at the bar).
It was nice of you let Splinty @Splinty dance with you as well.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I have met a lot of ladyboys in my life and a few that I had no idea were men till I was outside the bar smoking with them. There are ridiculously hot shemales out there and if that’s what you’re into go for it.

I’ve never had a tranny experience but my opinion has always been that if you can find someone you love in this fucked up world, who gives a shit what race or gender (or somewhere between) they are. Fight for what feels right for you and fuck what anyone else thinks.

Fuck whomever you want (as long as it’s not kids) and anybody who tries to tell you you’re wrong can go to hell.
When I was young man, if my friends and I were at a party and wanted or ran out of E. We would take a cab to a gay dance club, run in and pick up some pills. The club was full of any drug you wanted.

One time I walked up to this pretty Asian with fake boobs and asked her if she had any pills. She said “Kiss my tits” and pulled down the front of her dress, so I kissed her boobs. Then she was all excited and said “kiss me...kiss me...”. Now I’m not a bad looking guy, but I know hot ladies aren't going to beg me to kiss them. Something was off. So I did the math, and took into account the obvious boob job and realized she had been born a man. I declined the kiss.

To finish the story, she took me by the hand and lead me upstairs. I kid you not, down a hallway there was a little Filipino dude sitting at a table filling orders. The girl took my two pills, ate half of one, and ran into the ladies washroom. I followed her in and said something like “come on, I have to go.”. She gave me my pill and a half and I left the club a wiser man.

Last edited: