Your thoughts on UFC being the #1 org indefinitely

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Can Bellator rival the UFC if they keep the pace they're on now?

• Yes

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 25 50.0%

• Total voters

pattitude

Posting Machine
Pro Fighter
Oct 25, 2015
I'd like to see more than just Bellator being competitive. Ideally, I'd want at least three organizations to being in competition with each other. I'd also love to see a true world champion.

TheBigPygmy/JustinWren

Professional Fighter
Pro Fighter
Jan 24, 2015
Just in this thread alone I identified these paid Bellator shills.

Wild @Wild, jason73 @jason73, pattitude @pattitude, TheEmperorRises @TheEmperorRises, Clappin'Daddys @Clappin'Daddys, TheBigPygmy/JustinWren @TheBigPygmy/JustinWren (self admitted Bellator fighter), BeardOfKnowledge @JohnyHendricksBeard, @blank
Snap! I haven't been here in a minute... But I thought this place wouldn't have to deal with any paid shills...

Secondly, this is the first accusation I've ever heard about me being a paid shill... Now I AM a paid fighter, I'm paid to fight, but I get absolutely ZERO instruction and ZERO money to post MY thoughts. I'd never sell out for something like that... My thoughts and public opinion/post are only mine, not influenced by some suit or encouraged by a kickback of money...

So, Cerberus, we must have gotten off on the wrong foot somehow buddy. My name is Justin Wren, I'm an individual, I do have some positive feelings and opinions of Bellator... I even have personal goals to use the platform I'm given to be a voice for some people I love, to provide for my family, and to be the best heavyweight professional fighter I can... Which I believe means hunting down the Bellator Heavyweight Gold over the next few years... But I'm not paid to make post, tweets, etc. I'm paid to fight, that's my contract with them... And I do it to hopefully do some good in the world.

I hope you have a good day, and hopefully you can take me off the shill list, lol.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Snap! I haven't been here in a minute... But I thought this place wouldn't have to deal with any paid shills...

Secondly, this is the first accusation I've ever heard about me being a paid shill... Now I AM a paid fighter, I'm paid to fight, but I get absolutely ZERO instruction and ZERO money to post MY thoughts. I'd never sell out for something like that... My thoughts and public opinion/post are only mine, not influenced by some suit or encouraged by a kickback of money...

So, Cerberus, we must have gotten off on the wrong foot somehow buddy. My name is Justin Wren, I'm an individual, I do have some positive feelings and opinions of Bellator... I even have personal goals to use the platform I'm given to be a voice for some people I love, to provide for my family, and to be the best heavyweight professional fighter I can... Which I believe means hunting down the Bellator Heavyweight Gold over the next few years... But I'm not paid to make post, tweets, etc. I'm paid to fight, that's my contract with them... And I do it to hopefully do some good in the world.

I hope you have a good day, and hopefully you can take me off the shill list, lol.
I'm pretty sure that post was tongue in cheek.

P

Punch

Accusations of shilling.
Shills.

In for the Big Pygmy Cerberus Pat spitroast, Cerberus in the middle obviously. :D

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Good post but never feed the trolls Justin. Ever :)

TheContinentalOp

Posting Machine
Mar 30, 2015
I think it's definitely possible if things keep going the way they are but in my opinion what is even more likely is that the UFC top brass continue raking in as much dough as they possibly can while screwing over the fighters and then right before the bubble bursts, they sell the company to someone like Marc Cuban, or along those lines. Whoever buys it then easily brings the company back to a respectable state and the top status just by reversing these idiotic changes that have been happening over the last few years and cleaning up Zuffa's shit.

Preferably, a part of me would want the UFC to continue their greedy, exploiting the fighters for as much as possible schtick until every decent fighter tells them to go fuck themselves while going to get paid the money they deserve in an organization like Bellator or Rizin and taking all true fans of MMA with them. The UFC then goes broke trying to promote nothing but their company and Reebok fight kits with more fashion shows and press events about nothing.

TheContinentalOp

Posting Machine
Mar 30, 2015

Man, I highly recommend you don't waste your time with shit like what that guy posted. You're doing way too many great things right now to focus any energy or time on that nonsense! Keep doing what you're doing and fighting the good fight my man. You're an inspiration to many and I hope you use whatever platform(s) you have to reach as many people as possible with your message!

P

Punch

Man, I highly recommend you don't waste your time with shit like what that guy posted. You're doing way too many great things right now to focus any energy or time on that nonsense! Keep doing what you're doing and fighting the good fight my man. You're an inspiration to many and I hope you use whatever platform(s) you have to reach as many people as possible with your message!
TheBigPygmy/JustinWren @TheBigPygmy/JustinWren is a lot like Enson Inoue @Enson Inoue altruistic and an ispiration to us all. Thanks for being awesome homies! :D

Narcosynthesis

Posting Machine
May 25, 2015

Demonic Cruz

Banned
Oct 28, 2015
Not even going to take the time to edit the offending portion. I've mentioned it enough.
You have enough knowledge, but its always wrapped vitriol and baiting.

Next time will be a suspension.

-Splinty

Last edited by a moderator: