You're in a street fight -- what fighters are on your team?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Having seen joe schilling sparr in person I wouldn't wan't to take punches from him he hits hard and fast he is also big.

I would take Roger Huerta,Pedro Rizzo,Cain Velasquez.

Ghost Bro

Wololo ~Leave no turn unstoned
Nov 13, 2015
Having seen joe schilling sparr in person I wouldn't wan't to take punches from him he hits hard and fast he is also big.

I would take Roger Huerta,Pedro Rizzo,Cain Velasquez.
Pedro Rizzo kicking the shit out of tables would be epic

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Charles Lidl, aka "Chocolate Al"
Actually, now that I think about it, I'll add my New York friend Darryl and his family as they used to destroy people on Long Island, however I meant mr Liddell

TedCzech

Ted Czech
Jan 11, 2016
Actually, now that I think about it, I'll add my New York friend Darryl and his family as they used to destroy people on Long Island, however I meant mr Liddell
We call him Mr. Liddell. I bet only his mom calls him Charles.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
If I wanted to scare the other people out of the fight I take Choi, Sapp, and Wandy

If I really want to fight I'm still taking Wandy, and adding Rampage and Kimbo. If one of them aren't available I'm calling Bas or Randlman

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
If I wanted to scare the other people out of the fight I take Choi, Sapp, and Wandy

If I really want to fight I'm still taking Wandy, and adding Rampage and Kimbo. If one of them aren't available I'm calling Bas or Randlman

R.i.P. mr ferguson :-/

FermaPY

Dec 4, 2016
If i should pick just 3
Carlos Condit "NBK"
Anthony Jhonson "Rumble"
Donald Cerrone "Cowboy"

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
No for gay jesus would be a pretty good companion in a street fight

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Gilbert Yvel, Gerard Gordeau, Dirty Bob Schrieber, Rousimar Palhares and my mother.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I would take Gaethje,Lawler,Tyson and Fedor...I would fight 30 bikers with these 4 and myself and guarantee within 3 minutes there would be a excavation company in business digging holes...Street fighting is WAY different than a organized fight..way more dangerous and hectic...
FRAT WARNING but read up

there's tactic me and my boys have gathered along the way...most of my close friends are or were good athletes (wrestling,mma and football) so we Never got beat down as a whole..some may have gotten busted up but 95 percent of the time we were fine..

1. NO TAKEDOWNS it opens you up to punts and makes you way more vulnerable...

2. Get your back to a friend or wall..you would be amazed how much damage you can dodge from not having your back open to sucker punches or worse..

3.NEVER move around the club or bar alone...chances are if you're a Beautiful specimen like teamquestnorth @teamquestnorth And myself ppl will stare when you walk in..this in turn makes drunk turds jealous which will leads to punks plotting a sneak attack..haters don't like seeing well built guys posing a threat on their end of the night highly unlikely one night stand.

4. Don't let an adversary within reach if you aren't throwing strikes...If they can touch you they can stab you, trust me it's happened to me...Don't give them a chance to reach into their pocket..

5. NEVER spend to much time on one foe, drop them follow with a punt and move on...Chances are if you start dropping mfkers the rest will scatter like roaches..plus if you're outnumbered there's a high probability that a friend needs your assistance...

6. If you notice the smallest guy in the bar is starting shit and is provoking you're boys, most likely he's retarded, obviously anybody who starts shit isn't that bright..In turn there is a reason he is so confident HE HAS A WEAPON..most wanna be tuff guys don't use weapons for self defense they start shit JUST to have a reason to use it..theres a difference in buying a gun to protect your family but it's another to buy a weapon just to feel tough and go out looking for trouble..

7.Never leave a friend behind even if it might mean jail time...I would never forgive myself if I left a friend some getting jumped..I'll take the beating with them..

8. If you do end up hurt try and get a object that can wedge space between you and attackers...this also help avoid being hit weapons or stabbed..bar stool, small table or whatever you can grab that had decent surface area

9. Don't call each other by names if it can be avoided...In you're hometown this won't matter because chances are ppl know who you are any way...If you can make it out of a fight not hurt the last ting you want is arrested...this is kinda a lame tip bit I've had a buddy arrested because his GF was yelling at him by his FULL name like his mom scolding him..

10. DON'T over do it...If you KO a guy leave them be..you don't want a manslaughter charge cuz you stomped a sleeping idiot repeatedly and kill him...see tip 5 on what to do after dust off a turd

Last edited:

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I would love to do a AMA about my wild street scraps and brawls...I have tons and on my brothers I don't have to make shit up to be cool..I've experienced shit that you couldn't even dream up..So if anybody has any thing related to that, I'm game..I don't wanna come off as a bragger or like I'm big timing you guys..I just know a lot of you respect mma fighters and like hearing old war stories per say..

Last edited:

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Hunt, Cerrone, and BJ ... I also want the Diaz brothers there hanging out because they would jump in just for shits and giggles.