You're in a street fight -- what fighters are on your team?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
The Diaz bros.
so we can celebrate with a victory joint while bloodied up reminicing of the crucial moments in the fight. Plus they roll deep and always ready to bang.

Maybe Cowboy so we can go wake boarding after

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Travis Browne, John lineker, Charles Lidl, brock lesnar and 2 of the dirtiest street fighters around who aren't looking to make this a long fight - ECC170 @ECC170 and Leigh @Leigh

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Mighty Mouse , He is fast and they will get tired of trying to hit him , then my time comes to put them all to sleep.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Mighty Mouse , He is fast and they will get tired of trying to hit him , then my time comes to put them all to sleep.
Think Roy Nelsinho, once Roy gets a hold of you, it's "fucksville", i don't care how quick you are

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Travis Browne, John lineker, Charles Lidl, brock lesnar and 2 of the dirtiest street fighters around who aren't looking to make this a long fight - ECC170 @ECC170 and Leigh @Leigh
Back body drops and H bombs the only way to go in a street brawl..and if possible get your back to a wall

Last edited:

Mat999

Oct 25, 2016
Wanderlei Silva (psycho punching blitz)
Brock Lesnar (probably scare them off)
Cowboy (fights for fun)

Ghost Bro

Wololo ~Leave no turn unstoned
Nov 13, 2015
Yoel
Krazy Horse
NIck & Nate
Rumble
Derrick Lewis

Any of these, we could take on thousands. Personally I think the best story would be with Krazy Horse..either he spectacularly takes out everybody, or takes off running while you take a beating. You'll never know until it happens

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Yoel
Krazy Horse
NIck & Nate
Rumble
Derrick Lewis

Any of these, we could take on thousands. Personally I think the best story would be with Krazy Horse..either he spectacularly takes out everybody, or takes off running while you take a beating. You'll never know until it happens
Nice list boner patrol......