Personal You're never as prepared as you think you are

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Wife’s a nurse who puts her health on the line daily. I work for the government who has called me back to work with 140 others to make sandbags for the upcoming flood.

We’re still healthy but it’s a day to day thing.
As for prepared... two freezers full of food. Fully stocked fridge and we have so many canned goods that our living room furniture is stocked up.

Stay safe fuckers.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm sorry if someone has mentioned this but are we seriously pretending that this lunatic having a panic room is normal???
They called Batman a lunatic for having a panic room in the Dark Knight, but look at him now.
Actually, he started this mess, hmm.....
Bad example.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
555 I challenge Bangkok traffic. You’re in a frozen wasteland.
It’s thawed out here and the flood is coming. Lying in wait is something I’m pretty certain you are unable to do.

But, believe me, patience is a formidable weapon. Know your enemy, learn their habits and use this knowledge to strike when they least expect it.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
It’s thawed out here and the flood is coming. Lying in wait is something I’m pretty certain you are unable to do.

But, believe me, patience is a formidable weapon. Know your enemy, learn their habits and use this knowledge to strike when they least expect it.
Well, I know snow.

Glad you're safe sparkuri @sparkuri

It sounds like you did what you could and your exposure to them was minimal, so you guys should be safe. Probably best to keep a mask near the door or near your gun in case you should ever have to open it. Glad you're okay. Hope they also found a way to be.

Ok...OhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhKkkkkkkkkk

Keep a mask near the door where you are going to shoot people at your property in case they breathe on you...

You Americans are fun folks.