General You're stupid!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
It's a shame that woman had to wait until she was old and fat to learn about consequences.

If her parents had loved her and disciplined her she probably wouldn't have been out in the street in bad camo begging for an ass beating.

Le Chat Noir
©

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
LOL @ anyone watching the way that bitch was behaving and getting pissed at the cops.

Another LOL @ "You are violating my rights"

She ran a red light, did a u-turn and nearly struck a cop with her car, got out and took 2 swings at him.

Have fun in jail you stupid bitch.

T

The Big Guy

Oh god that was so satisfying seeing that disgusting ghetto goblin get KOd.

I hope shes not breathing

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
i'd be OK with it if it wasn't a cop doing it.

turn in your badge, find a job for which you're better suited.

T

The Big Guy

I do kind of think it was a bit much tbh
He ko’d her and I’m not sure she was that much of a threat
She used violence. He used violence.

If I shot at you with a 22 and you returned fire with a 45 is that too much?
No. She got what she asked for.

She deserved a few soccer kicks too imo

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
I do kind of think it was a bit much tbh
He ko’d her and I’m not sure she was that much of a threat
She was assaultive which can be met with strikes meant to incapacitate. It’s the reason the use of force continuum exists and is trained.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
She used violence. He used violence.

If I shot at you with a 22 and you returned fire with a 45 is that too much?
No. She got what she asked for.

She deserved a few soccer kicks too imo
he could have just as easily put her arm behind her back and handcuffed her. She was gassed from those two shots, any more and she'd be full Dada5000.

seriously. That's a cop. As a human being, he has a moral obligation to use only the minimum violence necessary to end the threat.
As a cop, it's his job to de-escalate situations and protect people. He legitimately could have killed that orca starching her on the pavement.
That's not a 'good cop'.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
She was assaultive which can be met with strikes meant to incapacitate. It’s the reason the use of force continuum exists and is trained.
that was an unnecessary level of force for the situation. Porky Pig stood there and ate her best shots. The other cop crept her and slept her. That's bullshit.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
that was an unnecessary level of force for the situation. Porky Pig stood there and ate her best shots. The other cop crept her and slept her. That's bullshit.
In the eyes of the courts it was an acceptable response. This is the things people need to write in to their congressmen about. Changing some of those policies may work after some retraining.

According to the use of force continuum, a strike like that is an acceptable level of force to gain compliance after to suspect assaults an officer.