General YouTube going 1984

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Don't know if people have noticed but YouTube is cracking down hard on conspiracy channels since the Florida shooting
A lot small channels have been banned, other bigger channels are getting strikes for old videos and it seems only a matter of time until they are hit

Jerome corsi channel has gotten strikes and is no longer allowed to do live video
Alex Jones reviewed strikes and apparently can't do live streams for 2 months
Other channels you guys probably won't know but mark dice received a couple strikes, thankfully his audience sent in so much mail to youtube, they reversed the strikes

I should say there will be some shill channel that say they get strikes who actually don't

Anyways, lots of people moving over to dtube

Any channels you guys follow who got hit?

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I haven't seen a list, but I've seen this.
This is bad.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
inevitable...when you get popular you get turned into propaganda or brainwash

just the facts of life

M

member 3289

It's a good thing. I'm getting sick of this loony garbage shitting up my feed

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
christina khalil got demonitized for her sexy videos yet you can see all sorts of nudity on youtube on other channels.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
They started pulling the Conspiracy channels the past two years, basically channels questioning the official story.

For all my favorite channels I'd contact the uploader and tell them to start hosting their videos on their own websites and use YouTube as an outlet to promote their content.

Listen, prior to Googles purchase of YouTube back in 07 - YouTube was legit. Unfortunately after Google purchased YouTube they started editing videos "Likes" and "Dislikes" and also unleashed what I believe was A.I bots programmed to spread hate on all videos being uploaded. They were trying to social engineer public perception.

GOOGLE has become a very dangerous entity in this World..another site we have to beware of is Amazon and Jeff Bezos who now owns the Washington Post - works hand and hand with the CIA ..*cough *cough .."Alexa".

We are truly in the scariest times for humanity ....

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
They started pulling the Conspiracy channels the past two years, basically channels questioning the official story.

For all my favorite channels I'd contact the uploader and tell them to start hosting their videos on their own websites and use YouTube as an outlet to promote their content.

Listen, prior to Googles purchase of YouTube back in 07 - YouTube was legit. Unfortunately after Google purchased YouTube they started editing videos "Likes" and "Dislikes" and also unleashed what I believe was A.I bots programmed to spread hate on all videos being uploaded. They were trying to social engineer public perception.

GOOGLE has become a very dangerous entity in this World..another site we have to beware of is Amazon and Jeff Bezos who now owns the Washington Post - works hand and hand with the CIA ..*cough *cough .."Alexa".

We are truly in the scariest times for humanity ....
As of right now, I would never get Alexa or anything like that. Super creepy.

I never even got one of those video baby monitors because most of them now have an app you can log into to see your baby...which means my house and baby are on some company's server with who knows who checking in. Just gross.

Maybe I am oversensitive, but it's just how I feel. I guess everyone has their own place they draw the line of what they are willing to share with big brother.

I'm glad you guys are on top of this stuff.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
And spain.he keeps it fairly non partisan
Didn’t know he went there.
Will check it out.

He sort of got red pilled in Sweden. That was awesome. He was a self-admitted leftist went to Sweden realized the insanity and by reporting about it... ended up being accused of being ideological bedmate with Paul Joseph Watson by leftists. Oh that was a delicious moment. The irony.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
They've gone after prager u, Crowder Peterson, and demonitized basically anyone even remotely right of center. Even guys like Sam Harris and Rubin who are or were true lefties.

It's insane.

Last edited:

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Didn’t know he went there.
Will check it out.

He sort of got red pilled in Sweden. That was awesome. He was a self-admitted leftist went to Sweden realized the insanity and by reporting about it... ended up being accused of being ideological bedmate with Paul Joseph Watson by leftists. Oh that was a delicious moment. The irony.
he used to livestream the occupy wall street protests back in the day and be a lefty. he gets called alt right all the time by the antifa crowd and they try to steal his hat.