Yves Edwards calls Schaub a "self righteous asshole"; outs private email

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Sep 21, 2017
Here is the original quote (audio clip):

& Yves' initial response, which Brendan claims was due to lack of confidence in his commentary skills.

On the Luke Thomas show,
Brendan Schaub said Yves Edwards was on the defensive because he sees weakness in himself as a commentator.

timestamp 6:16

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Schaub is a giant douche. I don't know how or why he has so many fans. I just don't get it, he doesn't have much to say that has any substance to it.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Schaub is the epitome of douche right from the lingo to the hairdo to the skinny jeans and that isnt even getting to the smug self righteousness and over inflated ego.he over values his contribution to the mma world.he was a mediocre fighter and didnt really get fans until he started swinging from joes nuts.his mma career was made off of calling out aging legends.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Schaub is the epitome of douche right from the lingo to the hairdo to the skinny jeans and that isnt even getting to the smug self righteousness and over inflated ego.he over values his contribution to the mma world.he was a mediocre fighter and didnt really get fans until he started swinging from joes nuts.his mma career was made off of calling out aging legends.

Bro that gif missed the best part

Nog taps that azz

Nov 21, 2015
Yves Edwards is mad at Brendan Schaub again.
He calls Schaub a "Self Righteous Asshole".

1st of all at initial glance I thought you were the real Bubba Janks'. Lol

2nd of all Schaub is starting to work my nerves. I supported him when he was
dealing with all his Dana drama and trying to get his podcast going. Now his HEAD
has gotten way too big.

He thinks his opinions actually fucking matter. Nate already had to check his ass.
This cat is starting to become a habitual line stepper.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Schaub has really let his recent success (thanks mostly to Rogan), go to his head. Humility isn't in his vocabulary.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

dealing with all his Dana drama and trying to get his podcast going. Now his HEAD
has gotten way too big.

He thinks his opinions actually fucking matter. Nate already had to check his ass.

I have the same thing i liked there podcast at first, it was silly and easy to listen too.
I had respect for him going from fighting to media and actually carving out a piece of the pie for himself.

But at this point it's impossible to listen to that shitshow he calls a podcast.
The guy can't really talk and stumbles on 8 words in a 10 word sentence, and he sounds like dumbass, but he has to have a bunch of smart people around him because business wise he's killing it.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
He's turned into a guy that'll say anything to get in the news. He just says controversial things to be controversial.

Last edited:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Schwab lacks grammatic fundamentals

It’s *shouldn’t have* not should of.....dopey ass mother fucker

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Mad that his illiterate non-spelling ass couldn't get a job because fighters more articulate than him are "killing it".

Gonna go watch more gift if him getting ko'd....

Nov 21, 2015
Last edited:

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015

has gotten way too big.

100%. He Is such a tool. I can’t believe how much he has changed after riding his friends fame to his own. His ego is out of control. I wish someone would shut him up. The podcast would be great if it didn’t include him and his bullshit.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Schaub has nothing to offer. I hear him on JRE and he sucks. Wtf is anyone listening to this guy...........?

My enjoyment of his career was watching him get startched repeatedly.

Frozen_Rosen

May 14, 2016
I always have found yves to be one of the more entertaining guys doing analyst work on Tv. hes always good on podcasts too. schaub just lacks any self awareness, he talks about how fighters need to be able to do something after fighting and how important that is and then throws shade at the ones doing it.

also his fight breakdown podcast is brutal to listen to.