Yves Edwards has not been back on Fox since the Schaub confrontation

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Why the fuck is cageside suddenly all about race threads?
Because there's one user with a clear agenda who uses tweets from unknown people to back up his claims.

First it was all about race (Brendan Schaub and Joe Rogan), now he's on an anti-Conor tick.

I'm not sure what his objectives are (to get the UFC to change, to troll, or something else), but his bullshit has been called out not just here but on other MMA forums as well.

M

member 3289

That's a lot of nuts . As our resident squirrel expert, are squirrels vegetarian?
I can only speak for the Eastern Gray Squirrel.

And no, they're not. They will eat insects, lizards, and even bird eggs when there arent enough seeds/nuts available.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I can only speak for the Eastern Gray Squirrel.

And no, they're not. They will eat insects, lizards, and even bird eggs when there arent enough seeds/nuts available.
there is a squirrel that fights with one of my alpha chickens every few days...pretty funny

he comes to steal food, this guy is well fed and probably weighs like 3-4lbs easy...they get big here cause of all the nut trees

Sep 21, 2017
Yves Edwards tho!

Y'all think he overplayed his hand by verbally sparring with Abu Schaubi?
Did Brendan - who has a huge casual following - influence Fox?

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Yves Edwards tho!

Y'all think he overplayed his hand by verbally sparring with Abu Schaubi?
Did Brendan - who has a huge casual following - influence Fox?

Fox don’t give a Fuck what Schaub thinks. I can’t believe anyone cares about his opinions these days. I wish he would fade into obscurity.

Sep 21, 2017
Fox don’t give a Fuck what Schaub thinks. I can’t believe anyone cares about his opinions these days. I wish he would fade into obscurity.
Fox doesn't care what Brendan thinks. Nobody does.

But Brendan did raise the question of how good Yves Edwards is.
Yves drew further attention to himself by responding a few times in interviews & tweets.
Consensus is that Yves is the "unqualified" one on the panel, to whom Schaub was alleging.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Schaub used his white privilege to get yves fired .is that what you are implying?