VID Zach Freeman Feels 'A Little Disrespected' By Bellator After Beating Aaron Pico

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Always love to see a blue-collar boy, quiet, confident, and humble, rise above the hype.
Me too. Dude kept his head down, went about his business, and fought with a chip on his shoulder. Truly a feel good story in MMA. Hope both him and Pico do well in Bellator.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I find it funny that Zack has been getting shit on a bit on forums and in the mma media for his attitude yet everyone celebrated Bam Bam for basically doing the exact same thing to Sage.
This is the only thread or story I've sen on him yet. What to bitch about here?

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
This is the only thread or story I've sen on him yet. What to bitch about here?
Not here. But if you check any other forum or mma media site there's people saying he acted like a baby, what did he expect, look at his record he's not good anyway and so on. It's pretty retarded.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Had I not listened I would have hated on him for no valid reason......he seems like a decent guy

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Not here. But if you check any other forum or mma media site there's people saying he acted like a baby, what did he expect, look at his record he's not good anyway and so on. It's pretty retarded.
I won't be checking any other forums TBH, I can barely keep up with what goes on here.

Why are peoiple saying he acted like a baby? You don't have to answer that, I'm obviously too lazy to check so probably not on my priority list.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I dont understand that. All he's said was he felt a bit disrespected by the media and Bellator. Like everyone thought he was going to be a push over.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I dont understand that. All he's said was he felt a bit disrespected by the media and Bellator. Like everyone thought he was going to be a push over.
I'm not agreeing with them, quite the opposite but it shows how mma fans will bitch about anything given the chance.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I'm not agreeing with them, quite the opposite but it shows how mma fans will bitch about anything given the chance.
If he would had lost, they would be shitting on him for being a scrub.

Same with Pico. He loses, he was an overhyped scrub according to a lot of the comments that I've seen on social media. If he would have won, they would have claimed he beat a nobody.

In summary...a lot of MMA fans are miserable dipshits.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Of course he has a point, but should just focus on what he himself acknowledged - that now people know who he is simply for beating an 0-0 fighter.

It was the quickest and easiest way to name recognition this side of Mickey Gall, and that includes Barbarena.

M

member 3289

If he would had lost, they would be shitting on him for being a scrub.

Same with Pico. He loses, he was an overhyped scrub according to a lot of the comments that I've seen on social media. If he would have won, they would have claimed he beat a nobody.

In summary...a lot of MMA fans are miserable dipshits.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Bellabore fanboys are hilarious. They shoyld be more concerned they had nieman gracie as the co main and the main event couldnt have been more boring.

Severianb

Posting Machine
Aug 5, 2015
90% percent of forum dwellers are mentally handicapped closeted ass-feltchers so that makes sense.