Zahabi: Khabib bullied a bully, McGregor crossed the line many times

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Firas Zahabi took to social media, much like many did on Saturday night, to address the events during and after the bout between Khabib Nurmagomedov and Conor McGregor. According to the Tristar Gym head coach, he doesn’t condone the violence that followed the UFC 229 main event, but he understands why Khabib wanted to teach both McGregor and Danis a lesson.

Zahabi says there are lines that you shouldn’t cross, even in the name of “marketing” or fight “promotion,” and to him, McGregor’s camp have certainly done that numerous times.

Well said. Hyping up a fight is one thing but leave family out of it. Congratulations to @TeamKhabib the best lightweight in history!! Belal Muhammad on Twitter

— Firas Zahabi (@Firas_Zahabi)

Zahabi on UFC 229: Khabib bullied a bully, Conor McGregor has crossed the line many times

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
What did he really say about Khabib's family? That his dad couldn't get a visa? Pretty mild stuff.

And LOL@ Khabib being the #1 LW of all time... just lol....

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
What did he really say about Khabib's family? That his dad couldn't get a visa? Pretty mild stuff.

And LOL@ Khabib being the #1 LW of all time... just lol....
"Your Da is a fake respect quivering coward" I'm as big a Conor fan as you'll get but it is what it is.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
"Your Da is a fake respect quivering coward" I'm as big a Conor fan as you'll get but it is what it is.
Ahh I missed that line. In that case, yes I agree with Zahabi here, personal attacks against family who aren't involved is bad form.