VID Zaromskis is back!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jvcb8

Mar 4, 2016
After a 4-year layoff, "The Whitemare" is back in action on May 3rd at MMA Bushido '77. Here's the link to an interview with the first & only DREAM Welterweight Champion Marius Zaromskis. Once considered to be one of the most dangerous fighters in the world with his exciting fighting style, Cro-Cop style head kick and a world title around his waist, Zaromskis was supposed to be the next big thing in MMA. But losses to Nick Diaz & Evangelista Cyborg in Strikeforce, plus a tough run in Bellator ended all the hype. Now, Zaromskis is returning to the sport hoping to make a run either in ONE Championship or Rizin and recreate some of the magic from the past. Listen now and enjoy!

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Must have run out of money. Would hate to see someone do to him what he did to Sakuraba.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
I spoke to one of his coaches once and mentioned that he seems quite a quiet person. the coach told me he's always quiet when the cameras are around or if he's in public. but when you get him on his own, you can't shut him up, 'talking about his beliefs and stuff..'

fella shook his head, gave a pained expression haha

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
He seemed undersized at welterweight if I remember correctly( his Akuma walk in back in the day made me a fan) hopefully he figured out that problem.