Zhang vs. Joanna

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who takes it?

• Total voters

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I know not everyone loves WMMA, but I am pretty excited for this one. I really like Weili, both how she fights and also how she carries herself. Jedrzejczyk was a great champ and a tremendous talent, but her "queen" routine makes my skin crawl. She is 2-3 in her last 5, but acts like she has never lost. I just can't see how Joanna gets a win here. If I'm right, I wonder if she will continue fighting or retire. I'm not sure her ego can come back from another loss.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
JJ gonna get finished again. It seems she refuses to acknowledge her short comings and prefers to blame everyone around her for losing. TKO late in the third.

#ZhangGang

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
there are people saying jo will dart around, pick her apart and make her look like a pillock. not sure that will work, waynelee has some way in I think. will smash

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
there are people saying jo will dart around, pick her apart and make her look like a pillock. not sure that will work, waynelee has some way in I think. will smash
JJ had that aura like Silva did for a bit. Chicks were beat before they started. I think Zhangs forward pressure will be what beats JJ. I don't recall her being a dangerous counter striker especially when moving backwards.

homo fagit

Writer, and adventurer
Jul 17, 2018
Did Zhang tell her to shut up? If so that's perfect. JJ and her old mind games are plaaaaaayed out! Nobody scared of the boogeywoman anymore.
Yes she did and rightfully so. Joanna is basically a hermaphrodite parody of a Bond villain with her cheesy trash talk

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I know not everyone loves WMMA, but I am pretty excited for this one. I really like Weili, both how she fights and also how she carries herself. Jedrzejczyk was a great champ and a tremendous talent, but her "queen" routine makes my skin crawl. She is 2-3 in her last 5, but acts like she has never lost. I just can't see how Joanna gets a win here. If I'm right, I wonder if she will continue fighting or retire. I'm not sure her ego can come back from another loss.
Get outta my head bro! I agree with every fucking letter of this post. Chun-Li is gonna be Champ for a good amount of time IMO. JJ can keep showing off her upgraded boobies for all of us baby...

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
JJ wins a decision. JJ is twice as good as any fighter Zhang has faced yet. Zhang is getting way to much credit for having only one decent UFC win against Andrade who just put her head down and threw haymakers. JJ is going to circle, dance, and counter punch her to death. Zhang gets hit a lot. Watch her first two UFC fights she was getting landed on by 8-6 soccer moms. I'm not sold on Zhang yet.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
I love Weili for the video where she named her dog Fedor !

But I also like the Boobywoman !

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This probably would've had swapped poll results what, 8 mos. ago?
Not sure, but it's intriguing, I'll be watching.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
“I see that she is overconfident, she is overcoming and she is getting cocky and arrogant – and she doesn’t want to look in my eyes,” Jedrzejczyk said. “I will do my best to make her quit and beg me to stop. But I know she is very dangerous. Everything and anything can happen. Knockout, submission – but I’m ready to take this war. I’m ready to go through the war.”

Joanna Jedrzejczyk: 'Cocky and arrogant' Zhang Weili will lose title at UFC 248

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
was leaning toward Joanna until she busted out her "boogie woomahn" attitude
Yeah, it doesn't have the same level of intimidation when she is wearing a dress and high heels. It was more intense when she looked like the creature from Alien.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
joanna looked model sexy in that red dress. zhangs jason mask medallion is a bit terrifying she has a killers mindset even though she always smiles.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
JJ wins a decision. JJ is twice as good as any fighter Zhang has faced yet. Zhang is getting way to much credit for having only one decent UFC win against Andrade who just put her head down and threw haymakers. JJ is going to circle, dance, and counter punch her to death. Zhang gets hit a lot. Watch her first two UFC fights she was getting landed on by 8-6 soccer moms. I'm not sold on Zhang yet.
I’m kind of thinking this will play out like JJ vs Andrade. Jab an counter her to death to keep the distance to a UD win. Unless John Wayne can use effective head movement and feints to get in there, but fuck if I know.

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
How does anyone dislike this? Two rounds of pure technique, action, and violence. Men, women, I don’t give a fuck... it is undeniably impressive and worthy of respect.