General Zodiac Killer Countdown to capture

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
In early May investigators announce they submitted Z's letters to obtain DNA profile and if successful profile is found they will try to find match on geneology sites etc. as was successfully used to find Golden State Killer / ONS EAR.

Is anyone as excited as I am to find out who it was??

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
In early May investigators announce they submitted Z's letters to obtain DNA profile and if successful profile is found they will try to find match on geneology sites etc. as was successfully used to find Golden State Killer / ONS EAR.

Is anyone as excited as I am to find out who it was??
he already died

edward edwards

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
he already died

edward edwards
Please tell me all you know. I've been fascinated with zodiac since forever -- even though he must have been a huge loser to commit such crimes.

I always knew ear ons was a loser but zodiac likely was as well but probably not as much as ear. Zodiac didn't rape anyone like ear, he wanted attention.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
The Zodiac has always been a fascinating case to me. I'd love to see that one cracked and solved.

Rambo John J @Rambo John J i need to read more on Ed Ed. I don't know enough about him to form an opinion. I know the zodiac website guy doesn't think it's him, but I don't put much stock in that dudes opinion. I saw you post something about Eddie the other day, I need to find that again and do some reading. Even if it wasn't him, I think the killer is likely dead and gone.

Whoever it was, it'd be awesome to put this case to rest.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
The Zodiac has always been a fascinating case to me. I'd love to see that one cracked and solved.

Rambo John J @Rambo John J i need to read more on Ed Ed. I don't know enough about him to form an opinion. I know the zodiac website guy doesn't think it's him, but I don't put much stock in that dudes opinion. I saw you post something about Eddie the other day, I need to find that again and do some reading. Even if it wasn't him, I think the killer is likely dead and gone.

He would be 80 ish if he's still alive. Even if he's dead I still want to know who and what may have been his problem.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Splinty, you're smart. Can you tell me what this says?

It says that it's really strange that banchan is a fresh Korean immigrant student who just can't understand anything about Western idioms and social interaction, but posts snarky western slang, has a deep understanding of various Western subcultures, and is never in class or studying or any other schedule consistent with said story.
It goes on to discuss something about Fiji Water.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

im always half joking about stuff like this...I dunno

But this john Cameron has a great story and a credible background...it is interesting

Tinfoil Hat Podcast with Sam Tripoli on iTunes did an episode about it with the Cameron guy....Theo Von was the guest that day, was funny

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj8R_CZ-5rc

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Great neutral documentary of facts (not leaning toward a suspect) to refresh your memory on the case.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017

I think the hint lies in the radio silence that they aren't telling us if they successfully obtained his DNA. I think it's because the investigation is ongoing.

They did that with ONS EAR. Law enforcement all of a sudden started promoting the case again and how they felt it was solvable and then nothing. A little over a year later the news of the arrest.

I think if they weren't successful lifting the DNA they would have told us by now.

Yuki Nakai's Eye

Slow in the head, Quick in bed
Sep 2, 2015
What if Graysmith was the Zodiac?

I thought the consensus was that it was actually two or three different killers

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
I think the hint lies in the radio silence that they aren't telling us if they successfully obtained his DNA. I think it's because the investigation is ongoing.

They did that with ONS EAR. Law enforcement all of a sudden started promoting the case again and how they felt it was solvable and then nothing. A little over a year later the news of the arrest.

I think if they weren't successful lifting the DNA they would have told us by now.
I hope they did get some DNA. The technology and techniques are so much better now. Even a tiny amount of an impartial profile can be amplified with good results. Not always, but it's pretty cool what they can do nowadays.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
im always half joking about stuff like this...I dunno

But this john Cameron has a great story and a credible background...it is interesting

Tinfoil Hat Podcast with Sam Tripoli on iTunes did an episode about it with the Cameron guy....Theo Von was the guest that day, was funny

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj8R_CZ-5rc
Never listened to that podcast before, but I'll check that out. I have a long drive to a field site tomorrow morning, so I've got the time. Theo Von is hilarious, just discovered him recently.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Keep teaching, brother. The children are our future.
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride
To make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be...