General Zodiac Killer Countdown to capture

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
So the dna thing happened about 9 months ago and still heard nothing which i think maybe a good thing. There has been a lot of momentum in theories from the usual experts. A great podcast called Monster Season 2 on iheart.com. Check it out!! I can feel it is near that we will find the Zodiac soon.

Before the bomb drops I want to put in my theory. Like Golden State Killer I think Zodiac was a cop. After listening to the Monster podcast (which is still going on it's on ep. 9 and there will be 15) they revisited some of the sites and the shooting on the loverslane (the first Zodiac takes credit for by phoning it into police) they mention that the lovers lane was on a dead end road that leads up to a police shooting range. It has long been said that unless the Zodiac was familiar with the area (which is why they think he was a local) it's not a place you would stumble on or lay in wait at night assuming people would park there.

Other reason I think it was a cop. He stopped after the Stine murder when he almost got caught. Like Golden State Killer, I think he stopped because he had some degree of police knowledge and knew that their capability to find him would get better and he quit while ahead.

People think he was a mental case aloner but it's very clear from the codes he sent that he had great knowledge and concentration and he commited crimes on weekends which says to me he had some kind of regular employment.

Im placing my bet on his being a police officer. I hope to be back here in a few months time posting "i told you so!!":leftright: